Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

On 1/4/2018 at 7:13 AM, BStanRamFan said:

LMFAO to any Eagles fans. Enjoy wildcard weekend cause it's downhill after that for you guys. You're all adorable.

We sure are. How are you enjoying WC weekend so far? 

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Are Eagles fans more nervous to play the Falcons team, or are they glad the Rams lost?

I'm happy that we get to face the Falcons, I think it's a good matchup for the Eagles. With that being said who knows what the hell will happen, Foles has looked atrocious the last two games

I think we're also happy that the Rams lost though. They're a pretty potent team that unfortunately had a bad game. I think a couple of our guys got into it with some Rams fans earlier in the thread too lol. 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, 808 said:

We sure are. How are you enjoying WC weekend so far? 

I did not enjoy it lol 2 turnovers from our All Pro special teams returner when he didn't have any turnovers all year. Brockers getting injured in the 2nd was HUGE. And ofcourse McVay reverting back to his pass happy ways. Great season, but Rams were def good enough to win that game. Just not on that day. Hats off to ATL, it was a good game.

As for the Eagles, we can touch base again this weekend :) 

16 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I did not enjoy it lol 2 turnovers from our All Pro special teams returner when he didn't have any turnovers all year. Brockers getting injured in the 2nd was HUGE. And ofcourse McVay reverting back to his pass happy ways. Great season, but Rams were def good enough to win that game. Just not on that day. Hats off to ATL, it was a good game.

As for the Eagles, we can touch base again this weekend :) 

Why would they abandon a game plan that got them there in the first place? Tough break. Wanted the Rams to go far. Next year they’ll come back hungry. The future is bright 

On 1/7/2018 at 11:07 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Are Eagles fans more nervous to play the Falcons team, or are they glad the Rams lost?

Falcons are a better matchup for us than the Rams. We usually play well against them over the years. 

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Falcons are a better matchup for us than the Rams. We usually play well against them over the years. 

Disagree. Not that we don't play ATL well but that Matt Ryan ,Julio and Sanu are a tougher matchup to face Defensively more then Goff and anything they could of thrown out there. Both Running Games were basically a Draw. Duo vs Gurley. While both teams struggle to stop the Rush and I feel the Eagles could run on either, Ryan has proven he can play at a high level in the playoffs. Goff not so much.

Hence why LAR never worried me.

Eagles Fan

Scariest team, Patriots and Bill Belicheck.

Least afraid of Panthers , Rams and Falcons

Biggest threat for advancement, Minny and NO

Titans fan

Worst matchup:  Pats... Brady is the best and most consistent QB in the NFL, and him to Gronk and Lewis in the middle of the field matches up well to what is the D's weakness.  Robiskie may be the worst coordinator in the NFL...ever... and if he has any say in the playcalling this week, I see no way the Titans keep up with the Pats.  Multiple players (including Mariota) having career-type games (and Mariota taking over playcalling) are the only way I see any shot of victory.  Saints would present a similar challenge from the NFC.

Best matchup:  Jags... Bortles is the worst QB remaining in the playoffs, and they may be the worst offense to make the divisional round in the past 10 years (13 points the last 8 quarters?)... we've outscored them 2:1 and have a 2-0 record against them this year.  The Eagles would probably be the best matchup from the NFC, if only because Foles is the worst remaining QB on that side of the bracket.  

7 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Titans fan

Worst matchup:  Pats... Brady is the best and most consistent QB in the NFL, and him to Gronk and Lewis in the middle of the field matches up well to what is the D's weakness.  Robiskie may be the worst coordinator in the NFL...ever... and if he has any say in the playcalling this week, I see no way the Titans keep up with the Pats.  Multiple players (including Mariota) having career-type games (and Mariota taking over playcalling) are the only way I see any shot of victory.  Saints would present a similar challenge from the NFC.

Best matchup:  Jags... Bortles is the worst QB remaining in the playoffs, and they may be the worst offense to make the divisional round in the past 10 years (13 points the last 8 quarters?)... we've outscored them 2:1 and have a 2-0 record against them this year.  The Eagles would probably be the best matchup from the NFC, if only because Foles is the worst remaining QB on that side of the bracket.  

Bortles is better than Nick Foles. 

Archived