(VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?

Mind Character

(VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. (VOTE) What Should We Do W/ Picks 1 & 4?

• Select - Sam Darnold and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Sam Darnold and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Sam Darnold and Saquon Barkley
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Josh Rosen and Saquon Barkley
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Minkah Fitzpatrick
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Bradley Chubb
    • Select - Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley
    • Select 2 of Saquon Barkley, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bradley Chubb
    • Trade Down from #1 for a Haul, then Select 1 of the QBs and BPA

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Your outsider opinion is a wise one and always welcome. 

I'm going with Darnold and Barkley as well. DB can be fixed in the FA as well as drafting a CB in the 2nd round. Our front 7 is already beastly. Our offense however needs a injection of talent, badly. Plus as a bonus Darnold's family is blue collared as they come. Father is a plumber and mother is a teacher. He'll fit in well with the Cleveland fanbase. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Our front seven has the potential to be beastly, but it's not there yet. We still didn't get to the QB nearly as often as we should have. Although part of that could be scheme with our CBs giving opposing receivers a huge cushion, so QBs would just make quick throws and thus not give us much of a chance to get to the QB. Some has suggested we select Chubb if he's available, and while I wouldn't hate it, I don't think DE is a big enough of a need when we could get Barkley, Fitzpatrick or trade down. I wouldn't mind a DE in the first three rounds, though.

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Welcome back muchacho

Gracias Mon Ami.....

Went down to SC to Visit Ma'Dawg_L.B. for the holiday's and BBQ a Whole Hog with my boy......I had to dust off the Skills. Hope you had a great Holiday Season.

Hope ALL the Brothers in here, had a good Holiday's (even the ones I now ignore lol)

6 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Gracias Mon Ami.....

Went down to SC to Visit Ma'Dawg_L.B. for the holiday's and BBQ a Whole Hog with my boy......I had to dust off the Skills. Hope you had a great Holiday Season.

Hope ALL the Brothers in here, had a good Holiday's (even the ones I now ignore lol)

Had to rub in the Q huh?  You’re a savage.

Holidays were great sir....not bbq a whole hog great, but great.

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

How in the world is this even part of the process? Like, how? Is Aaron Rodgers 6'6 250 and I missed it? Is Tom Brady 36 inches wide? What the heck is this obsession with the size of QBs?

I have a slight concern with Rosen due to injuries, but that has nothing to do with size. Plenty of bigger NFL players get hurt all the time and a lot of smaller ones are brick $%^*houses.

Like, I just want to stop talking about guys' sizes and start talking about how the play, where they are good and bad. Because all of the top three (Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield) have fascinating strength/weaknesses that are unique to them. And I think it would be way more interesting to talk about which of their offenses is the biggest concern, what Rosen's deep passing #s mean, why Darnold had a huge spike in INTs this year, etc. Rather than talking about who is the tallest/widest.

My girl does appreciate her quarterback to be on the wider side. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Easiest poll I’ve ever participated in this year 

Darnold and Barkley 

Indy is gonna go Barkley though and I’m gonna throw up

I was a bit concerned for another pretty gal with self image issues leading to bulimia but then realized it was you. Only 10 more months! 

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I am voting to take Darnold #1....let Rosen go #2 to the giants......the #4 pick is the first selection that makes sense to trade (Acquiring a top 3 pick, is VERY Expensive, if we go by the NFL Draft Value Chart) and with 2 QB needed teams sitting at 5 and 6......#4 is VOLATILE IMO.....I say we take Darnold #1 and then Trade #4 to Buffalo for #21 and #25 or sit put and take Minkah Fitzpatrick...

Or get really Cute and convince the Giants that the Jets or Broncos want to move up to #1 to grab Rosen.....The Giants get nervous enough to trade a pick to move up to #1 overall (their 2nd next year)....then we still draft Darnold at #2......and then get the two picks (21 and 25 for #4).....then we trade two of our seconds, one of our 4th and 5th rounders along with a 2nd next year to move back up round 1 and take Minkah......and then go WR and CB with 21 and 25....4 first round picks this year ;)

I hear you but I’d have a hard time trading down that far. I do however want to find a way to get another #1 next year. 

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Gracias Mon Ami.....

Mmmmmmmm BBQ

@freakygeniuskid

Baker and Minkah....

Oh boy it's going to be a fun ride to April.

I'd bet by draft time there will be a Rosen combine interview story and all this other innuendo about his personality that reaches a fever pitch.

Josh Allen will obliterate the Combine and his interviews.

By draft time, the consensus of draft talk people and media will be Baker and Darnold as QB1s and Allen ascending w/ question marks on Rosen.

draft-day-storyimage-9601.jpg&w=1200&h=6

Why do I get a feeling this is the kind of relationship Dorsey and Hue will have? This is what the #4 pick is going to be like. Anyone any good at photoshop? Can we black face Leary to make it a little bit more realistic.

Just hope in Dorsey's pocket, he has that little slip saying "Sam Darnold No Matter What"

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Why do I get a feeling this is the kind of relationship Dorsey and Hue will have? This is what the #4 pick is going to be like. Anyone any good at photoshop? Can we black face Leary to make it a little bit more realistic.

Just hope in Dorsey's pocket, he has that little slip saying "Sam Darnold No Matter What"

Never in the history of humanity has this ever been the appropriate solution 

:D

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t want Hueball to get too comfortable. Turning the Browns into Bengals 2.0 I have no doubt is just what Hueball would love. Wouldn’t be shocked to see this happen. I’m indifferent to Hill as long as he’s a #2 as a runner and okay with McCarron as long as it’s for a low price and as a short term answer while we wait for our rookie (Sammy) to take over.

Why bring in Hill though?

Much rather have Crowell tbh.

I want this documented in all the QB/Darnold threads so it's official

Daniel Jeremiah made the point on Rich Eisen's show about Dorsey, Green Bay, the small hands thing was important in GB, and Darnold fumbles a lot.

Dorsey is passing on Darnold because of small hands...you heard it here

Small-handgate will reach epic proportions

Archived