New Coordinators(If Needed)

vikings209

32 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

so is the "last one" Dan Campbell, or one that has not been announced?

Wasn't he announced last? I'd assume so.

I'm guessing Stefanski and Bevell were the first 2 guys interviewed. Sean Ryan was announced shortly after so I'm guessing he's guy #3.

11 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Stefanski as OC and Bevel as Quarterback's coach would be ideal imo. Any chance that Bevel would take that job? Does he have any other options at this point?

I would think if they gave Bevell the Assistant HC job title along with QB coach, that would go a long way towards him possibly taking it, as he'd certainly be a big help for Stefanski in his transition to the OC role.  

7 minutes ago, disaacs said:

I would think if they gave Bevell the Assistant HC job title along with QB coach, that would go a long way towards him possibly taking it, as he'd certainly be a big help for Stefanski in his transition to the OC role.  

This would be the ideal scenario for me.

I would think that Stefanski would have a say in whether Bevell would be the QB coach if he were to get promoted to OC. The two men have worked together before. It would be a bad idea to arrange for a Stefanski OC/ Bevell QB Coach arrangement if Stefanski doesn't think that they would work well together.

11 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I would think that Stefanski would have a say in whether Bevell would be the QB coach if he were to get promoted to OC. The two men have worked together before. It would be a bad idea to arrange for a Stefanski OC/ Bevell QB Coach arrangement if Stefanski doesn't think that they would work well together.

They spent 2 years together in the same room (as he was the assistant QB coach/offensive quality control in 2009-10 and directly assisted both Kevin Rogers and Bevell), and 5 years together overall...there's probably a less than 2% chance that they wouldn't work well together.  

Archived