New Coordinators(If Needed)

vikings209

22 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Can Minnesota get him signed/hired before the 10 day window is over? That's what im curious about, if so then Minny should be try to get a deal done tomorrow. 

To me, i wouldnt think that Minnesota could officially hire him until that 10 day window is up, due to him still being under contract with the Eagles. Im sure they could agree in principle, but that doesnt mean much nowadays apparently. If so, it could take a while to see what ends up happening with the Indy situation. 

Regardless, i think 100% he's the Vikings #1 option for OC. Otherwise they wouldnt have waited this long. 

Somewhere above, there is a note that he knows / worked with Sparano.  That may be enough to 'close the deal', with the interview only being a formality.  Signing may have to wait, for rule compliance reasons.  But, why be concerned with that formality?

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

I guess I'm the only one skeptical about this report?

Nothing from Pelissero.
Nothing from Schefter.
Nothing from Rapaport.

I trust those three far before I trust Adam Caplan.

From what I know Caplan is generally reliable. But I’m sure we will hear more tomorrow on it. 

10 hours ago, Klomp said:

I guess I'm the only one skeptical about this report?

Nothing from Pelissero.
Nothing from Schefter.
Nothing from Rapaport.

I trust those three far before I trust Adam Caplan.

Caplan is a Philly insider.  He's gonna know before they do.  

Just now, vike daddy said:

i guess i don't see it that way. so we're traveling to Philly to meet him to get it done sooner.

no big whoop.

Agreed.  It just makes sense to interview him where you exactly know where he's going to be.  Who knows, maybe they'll fly him back here after the interview on Air Zygi.  

Archived