New Coordinators(If Needed)

vikings209

8 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Is the guy the Jets just fired worth looking at for OC? Their offense seemed much better than expected but not sure what kind of offense they were running.

I don't know anything about him but everyone on Twitter, etc. seems to think he is one of the top available OC's

Just now, vikingsrule said:

The OC from the Jets and Stefanski interest me the most. I have no interest in Bevell and Haley. 

Same here because I think those hires would not only do well but could stick around for a few years.

From what I've observed, we were usually conservative in offense(I mean in terms of trick plays and all, we rarely do trick plays) when compared to other top teams this season. Do you guys think our conservative approach was due to Shurmur or due to Zimmer or is my observation wrong here? 

The Browns are finalizing a deal with Todd Haley to become their offensive coordinator, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. Haley, 50, will become the first offensive coordinator under Hue Jackson and likely takes over the play-calling duties.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/22/report-browns-close-to-deal-with-todd-haley/

Just now, upriser7 said:

Do you guys think our conservative approach was due to Shurmur or due to Zimmer or is my observation wrong here? 

Both. All in the gameplan.
Never really needed to take the risk.

Basically didn't want to lose a game because of a dumb gadget play. We saw that in the lions game

Whatever we do, I just hope we stay away from McAdoo. 

Bevell wouldn’t be bad, but I’m not as crazy about him as others. 

The guy from the Jets seems intriguing considering what he was able to do with their offense last season. Helped ASJ and Robby Anderson have breakout seasons as well. 

Archived