New Coordinators(If Needed)

vikings209

He’s supposedly regarded highly around the league. It’s not a matter of if but when. Wouldn’t you think the fact that he’s survived 3 coaching changes says something? I would also think that coaching several different position groups would be a plus. 

I know that Mike Zimmer has brought in several coaches before with head coaching experience and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention him yet, but a guy that I would be really interested in bringing in for offensive coordinator is ex-Minnesota Vikings tight end Mike Mularkey.

42 minutes ago, Freakout said:

I want an OC with actual play-calling experience.  Zimmer for all his positives is not an offensive guy.  I don't trust him to handle that side of the ball.  You promote Stefanski and he struggles, the team is screwed.

And all of the experienced OCs available are available for a reason, generally with play calling being a common complaint. 

A guy like Stefanski may be inexperienced, but he may be great. 

10 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

I know that Mike Zimmer has brought in several coaches before with head coaching experience and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention him yet, but a guy that I would be really interested in bringing in for offensive coordinator is ex-Minnesota Vikings tight end Mike Mularkey.

In God’s name, why?

13 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

In God’s name, why?

I’m going to be honest.  I don’t know a ton about him as a coordinator, but he was good enough to have two head coaching stints.  I can’t imagine that he could be any worse than Ben McAdoo.

Archived