WILD Card Playoffs GDT!!!

JDLefebvre

9 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

You mean exactly what he's always done to Lebeau's defenses.

Watch him actually put together a good gameplan and beat them, and Steeler fans all be like...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

The thought of Brady (and the Pats) getting their 6th SB and tying the Steelers for most all time makes my head explode with anger.

I'll compare my hatred to a flame:

Fire: Color and Temperature

The temperature range from Red to White:
  • Red
    • Just visible: 525 °C (980 °F)
    • Dull: 700 °C (1,300 °F)
    • Cherry, dull: 800 °C (1,500 °F)
    • Cherry, full: 900 °C (1,700 °F)
    • Cherry, clear: 1,000 °C (1,800 °F)
  • Orange
    • Deep: 1,100 °C (2,000 °F)
    • Clear: 1,200 °C (2,200 °F)
  • White
    • Whitish: 1,300 °C (2,400 °F)
    • Bright: 1,400 °C (2,600 °F)
    • Dazzling: 1,500 °C (2,700 °F)
  • Blue
  • Anytime you see blue in a fire it is hotter than white.   The range is between 2,600 and 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit

I've been through all the stages and now I'm burning Blue with my hatred / disgust of that team & organization. 

We must defeat them at all costs. 

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Watch him actually put together a good gameplan and beat them, and Steeler fans all be like...

giphy.gif

this longtime steeler fan was watching the 2011 game , the part where Woodley got hurt after dominating and sadly his career was never the same. That was LeBeau's win vs Brady  in recent time, all others were blowouts but our O never helped much either. 

4 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I almost feel bad for Lebeau for what’s BB and his henchman, Tom Brady are going to do to his defense.

the weather might affect the game, but also if the titans run Henry, it could pay off. Best D vs brady is to own TOP and run the ball. Titans might have a chance there, but if LeBeau plays his zones, I will watch and be thank full we let him go. That will redefine insanity - remove arians from that poster. If he has the 2011 game or remembers that, it could be interesting.

Who is everyone rooting for between the Bills and Jags?

I am probably going to root for Buffalo today.

I cant imagine that Tennessee will stop our friends from Foxborough.  

There is a much greater chance that the Jags defeating us than the Titans upsetting New England.

Ok, here's the scenario:  Bills go down to JAX and beat a team that's not playing it's best football right now.  Titans come to the Burgh and get crushed.  Bills go to NE and beat those ***** like they did last year in NE.  We cakewalk the AFCCG and stomp the overrated NFC team that comes to MINN.  

That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it.  

5 hours ago, DR43 said:

Who is everyone rooting for between the Bills and Jags?

I am probably going to root for Buffalo today.

I cant imagine that Tennessee will stop our friends from Foxborough.  

There is a much greater chance that the Jags defeating us than the Titans upsetting New England.

I usually root for the underdogs ,maybe 75% of the time. It would be nice to see the bills win a game in the post season, but unless they can stop the run, it ain't happening. Unless McCoy can go near 100%, he really is the  Bills hope IMO. We will see how Ramsey does vs benjamin as well as the battle in the trenches. It could be quite a physical game now that I think of it.  A bit windy there, so I expect the running game/D  to prevail

As for the pats/titans - what if it is really windy? These weather conditions might affect the passing games and if it comes down to running the ball and tough D, it changes my views. That titans OL is good and Henry will wear a team down. I am still waiting to see if LeBeau learned his lesson or accidentally played the 2011 tape. If he did and if the weather is windy, it could be a game to watch anyways. If he plays his zones, without 2 DPOY's etc, I expect a blow out.  That is unless they headhunt gronk like they did Kelce B|

1 hour ago, JLambert58 said:

Ok, here's the scenario:  Bills go down to JAX and beat a team that's not playing it's best football right now.  Titans come to the Burgh and get crushed.  Bills go to NE and beat those ***** like they did last year in NE.  We cakewalk the AFCCG and stomp the overrated NFC team that comes to MINN.  

That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it.  

The Falcons are playing solid in most phases, secondary is lights out and they can run the ball. These games are going to be good for fans.

With the wind possibly being an issue, I could see the titans having a chance if LeBeau goes with the 2011 gameplay. If not, forget it even if there are bad winds.

Lucky the bikes have a dome, I imagine it would be  -20f windchill with the way the weather has been

Archived