Wild Card Week Mock Draft. 2nd round added Jan 6th

zappa13004

We have the worst statistical pass rush and holes all over our LB core as well as QB, WR, RG, and OT and you give us a potential replacement for Shady ? lol..

We can fill that need later in draft, next draft, Free Agency , Trade etc. Can't help but laugh at people who probably never watched a Bills game this season mock us novelty picks. Watch Sunday, you'll see !!

Wilkins is a great pick but shoot us Lamar Jackson.. Yes the Lamar Jackson from Louisville

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yes the Lamar Jackson from Louisville

No sorry. I cant do that ! Not in the 1st round.

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

ll over our LB core as well as QB, WR, RG, and OT

I thought about Evans but Preston Brown had 144 tckls this year, sure they could play together but as you have plenty of picks i thought about a LB later like Jefferson or Edmunds in the 2nd, Jerome Baker was a Bills' 2nd round pick in my previous mock (Lamar Jax was the other 2nd rounder). About the WR i can tell you than i went back and forth between Love and Kirk, maybe you'd have prefered Kirk ? Braden Smith is a really good RG but for him too i thought 1st was early and could be available in the 2nd.  

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Can't help but laugh at people who probably never watched a Bills game this season mock us novelty picks. Watch Sunday, you'll see !!

I'll see what ? Than Murphy and Tolbert play behind McCoy ? Which RBs will be under contract except Shady ? Im open to hear criticism about a pick, i'm glad to receive "inside" infos from fans of a team. Unless when the guy use some "cant help but laugh" and "lol", i learn nothing from this.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:54 PM, zappa13004 said:

47- Cardinals : Drew Lock QB Missouri

Ok I can accept the first round offensive tackle pick of Conner Williams if this is our second round pick. Would still prefer Sutton in the first but giving Lock a solid O-line might be the right direction. 

17 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I'll see what ? Than Murphy and Tolbert play behind McCoy ? Which RBs will be under contract except Shady ? Im open to hear criticism about a pick, i'm glad to receive "inside" infos from fans of a team. Unless when the guy use some "cant help but laugh" and "lol", i learn nothing from this.

It was Cadet playing great at end of season before he got hurt. Shady will be in Buffalo for next 2-3 seasons. We'll add a backup but not on day 1 or maybe day 2. 

My guess is we'll find his replacement in a Years time 

7 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

My guess is we'll find his replacement in a Years time

Okay, thank you. You know that team better than me so i truly respect your opinion. Though i'm not so sure because of a fact : The Bills run the ball a lot ! If you were a big passing team okay but you are "a running team" so im not sure Shady is enough because rotation is needed not to mention his age and injury risk. Not forcing a 1st pick like i did in this mock but i think they will take one in the draft, it is a deep class and its not like theyd have several RBs under contract for next year. I am a Raiders and...Jaguars fan :) But i wish to you a nice game today..

Really solid for Chicago. Fitzpatrick is BPA at #8 and he'd be a great addition to the young secondary the Bears are building with Kyle Fuller/Eddie Jackson/Adrian Amos. 

Kirk is an electric player, which is exactly what the Bears need on offense and to help Trubisky. Well done.

I think i would be okay with it but i wpuld bet money we trade up for a qb or take 1 early.  mason Rudolph would be my pick in round 2 for the jags instead of gesicki because bortles is playing on a 19 million 1 year deal and we have no current backup qb on the roster and tom coughlin is a parcels drafter of qbs and rudolph fits all 7 of that criteria. 

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I think i would be okay with it but i wpuld bet money we trade up for a qb or take 1 early.  mason Rudolph would be my pick in round 2 for the jags instead of gesicki because bortles is playing on a 19 million 1 year deal and we have no current backup qb on the roster and tom coughlin is a parcels drafter of qbs and rudolph fits all 7 of that criteria. 

What would cost Alex Smith in a trade ?

Archived