Wild Card Week Mock Draft. 2nd round added Jan 6th

zappa13004

21 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

hes pretty close to retiring

What ??? He is having one pf the best season of his carrer and he is 34. 34 not 38. He at least has 2 or 3 years of good football. Either you do not like him now and i could understand or his age is not a problem...

Just now, zappa13004 said:

What ??? He is having one if not the best season of his carrer and he is 34. 34 not 38. He at least has 2 or 3 years of good football. Either you do not like him now and i could understand or his age is not a problem...

i dont Like having a QB that Constantly checks down and doesnt take some Risks.  the Only people that Alex Smith actually tries to throw the ball 2 is his TE and his RB and a lil bit to Hill.  we dont have the Supporting cast that would gel with what Alex smith does. we would need a Huge Upgrade at pass catching TE(i dont think andrews is a great/elite pass catching TE.  we would be better off if we were going to trade for 1 would be Eli Manning who despite being older can still play solid QB for us for a few years while we groom/locate our QB of the future. 

Pretty solid for both the Rams and the Chargers.

With regard to Price and the Rams, McVay really likes Sullivan so even though he's on a one year deal I could see them making great strides to re-sign him.  So while Price has good value, they might opt to either trade back (I know you're not projecting those, but it'd be a prime spot consider the value on the board), or taking the value at other need spots as I expect this to probably be a defense heavy draft.  The Rams are going to have to do something to improve the run defense up the gut.  Upgrading from Ethan Westbrook at the 0-Tech/NT spot is one and getting a true run-stuffing 3-4 ILB is going to be another.  With Vea, Payne, and Wilkins off the board, the only value at NT there is Tim Settle (which I can understand if people haven't warmed up to until they see him test).

That's a bang-up Chargers draft though.  Far more sense than Tom Telesco has, but I know plenty of Chargers fans that would happily take it.

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

McVay really likes Sullivan

And i like him too. That pick is not about replacing Sullivan (not now i mean) but to add a very good player who can play all 3 spots inside as injuries happen in a season and take Sullivan's role in the future. But sure, im not saying "thats the pick, the best pick to make etc"...Depending on FA i could see a CB as the pick.

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

Tim Settle

Indeed i do not know him. Just checked he is a DT from Va Tech. Is he really good ? He is big and has good stats, thats all i can see..

11 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Didn't watch the game yesterday ? That joke depends on the Jags-Bills game..

Oh i did.  He was a supposed to be a good te tho we got him in the 7th round cuz that notre dame lineage but hes kinda rotates as our number 2 te with James o'shaugnessy(probably mispelled his last name). 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Oh i did.  He was a supposed to be a good te tho we got him in the 7th round cuz that notre dame lineage but hes kinda rotates as our number 2 te with James o'shaugnessy(probably mispelled his last name). 

5 Rec for 38 yards ! Thats Koyack's season. I know he is not a great TE. But he is the HERO, the one who caught that TD pass, thats why i wrote "dont need a TE we have Koyack"..

Solid Browns draft overall. You grab us a nice combination of need and value. Ateman is perfect value, and I like waiting a bit on WR in a deep draft. Carlton Davis at 33 is great for the same reasons. He's one of the last #1 corners on the board.

I can see the value as far as draft projection with Damien Harris, though I'd be tempted to grab Brian O'Neil at 36 for the Browns--last of top tackle prospects on board imo--and someone like Rashaad Penny at 65. Browns fans like me would be hyped. 

Not bad for Cleveland. Carlton Davis at #33  :D  As for our 2nd 2nd... I might go O'Neil, Kirk, Washington, there and then pick Nick Chubb with Philly's 2nd. I don't see much difference in the RBs past Barkley. They all run hard but some can be picked up in the mid to late 2nd. Barkley is the only one I would pick at #4. 

That is all

Mastercheddar

Good job on Pats picks. I like all three. Though, I really see Mason Rudolph going in the late

first in a qb starved league. Any Cowboys fans want to trade 19 for 32 and 64? Love Vea. 350 pounders

who can move gets Belichick excited. Hightower is hurt quite a bit. Really need depth behind him.

Archived