Wild Card Playoff vs Titans

Edge

Besides the usual IR guys, it seems that most of the players should be on board. Here is the latest Injury report on chiefs.com.

010418-ir-kcchart.jpg

For the Titans DeMarco Murray is out which limits their run game mostly on Henry and Mariota.

I couldn't find any other information besides the one i posted earlier. Everywhere else it was stated that he was a full participant on Tuesday as well, so i guess he's ready to go tomorrow.

I also think we need to put Hill back in at kick returner as long as the games are close enough. I would like to see the best possible outcomes in all areas, including kick returns and even if Hill is a better punt returner than kick returner, he should still be the clear cut best kick returner on the team. Hill had a week to rest to hopefully play 4 games to 100%.

1 hour ago, 98Eddie said:

Why isn’t Alex Smith the qb in the picture? Down right disrespectful! 

If it were me, I’d hang it up in his locker.

27 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Wouldn't Hill make sense? I know it's heavier workload and more injury risk, but it's the playoffs.

Could definitely see that if the offense is struggling, no need to risk it if things are running smoothly though.

Kick returner really doesn't matter too much to me regardless. For the most part, just need a guy back there to take a knee. Toub likes to go aggressive with the guys taking it out of the end zone, but I doubt that happens unless Hill is back there.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

Kick returner really doesn't matter too much to me regardless. For the most part, just need a guy back there to take a knee. Toub likes to go aggressive with the guys taking it out of the end zone, but I doubt that happens unless Hill is back there.

Spiller will be our best KR since Knile Davis. Take that how you will.

Archived