Wild Card Playoff vs Titans

Edge

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Alright. Can't beat the Titans means we couldn't have gone far in the PO anyway. Even with crappy refs and bad luck.

Time for some changes.

Good night guys

This. Basically just saves us a really bad loss against New England or Pittsburgh.

Man though, our luck with these games has to change eventually, right? Luck had a fumble for a TD, Mariota had a bad pass for a TD, the 2 point against Pittsburgh. So many close losses with crazy luck tilted the other way.

2 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Fire Sutton, trade Alex, cut Tamba. Not happy with Reid.

This is kind of my one hope. This forces some extra changes that may not have happened had we lost in a week or two instead. Time to move on from all the team vets, basically. Defensive staff definitely needs a shakeup. Still pretty okay keeping Reid.

That's just disappointing. The injuries of Kelce and Jones hurt us, but it was our own stupidity which is responsible for this loss. The refs weren't good, but still we can't give this game away.

I really hope, that we will make some adjustments in the offseason. I would be ok with firing Sutton. Alex needs to be traded away and i hope we get some good picks out of him and then we need to start a small rebuild.

Archived