Wild Card Playoff vs Titans

Edge

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

I think I’ve been a Chiefs fan for too long..

I still picture Alex snapping it on 3rd and 9 and staring straight at the DL,  the only reaction I had was laughter.  It didn’t even anger me

How is it possible for a team to lose 6 straight playoff games at home? It's almost impressive.

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

I think I’ve been a Chiefs fan for too long..

I still picture Alex snapping it on 3rd and 9 and staring straight at the DL,  the only reaction I had was laughter.  It didn’t even anger me

Crazy how by reflex he regressed to old habits when it mattered. Back to the 0 yard scrambles when his first read wasn't there. I just hope he didn't hurt his trade value.

All in on Mahomes next year.

We went back to the losing streak play. We got away from Hunt, put it all on Alex to win and, I'm sorry, he doesn't have enough to put a team on his shoulders. Titans did their best Steelers impression and Alex folded like a cheap lawn chair. To any outsider wondering where I stand on Alex, this game is pretty much it. Nice stats, no turnovers and he completely comes apart from mid second qtr on (outside of the one good TD drive). He peaks. Does what he does and peaks. Hit him a couple times and he's nervous from there on out. If we gave the D any bit of break in the second half we win this game imo. Not all Alex's fault but he's taken us all the farther he can. Rant over

After watching the game, I have to say that the refs blowing that Mariota fumble dead screwed you guys royally. How is that play not reviewable? That should never happen, especially in a playoff game. That's 3 free points given to the Titans.

I also think Alex Smith's time as a starting QB should be up. Mahomes should be the starter next year, even if he struggles

Charles woodson after the game  mentioned how the refs made a wrong call on a play by D.Johnson, is there a link? Even steve young said it was brutal. I missed it , (IIRC it was before the half ended).  Tough loss, I never saw this happening . Kelce getting hurt really changed the game. LeBeau won't have that next week vs Gronk and I expect a blowout there. 

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Charles woodson after the game  mentioned how the refs made a wrong call on a play by D.Johnson, is there a link? Even steve young said it was brutal. I missed it , (IIRC it was before the half ended).  Tough loss, I never saw this happening . Kelce getting hurt really changed the game. LeBeau won't have that next week vs Gronk and I expect a blowout there. 

Definitely a fumble but what do ya do about it now, I guess

-I think that first drive coming out of the half in my opinion the key turning point in the game...I could hear/see Peters antagonizing our receivers which I didnt understand because our WR's have been terrible...and up to that point in the game they were playing terrible. Plenty of drops etc.etc. I also think they had trouble with the run game for the entire game but it was much worse in the 2nd half. So thats on the D

-Than you have the missed FG attempt...if it goes in...we dont attempt 2pt both times...so thats an easy 2 points assuming we dont miss the XP tries...but after the first 2 pt try...if you would have had 1 FG go in we lose. Either way if you make the missed FG its at least a guaranteed overtime...which would be like a whole new ballgame even with everything that transpired. Thats on the Special teams...

What im saying is I dont think its fair to blame Smith...especially considering Kelce went down.

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Forward progress can't be challenged. It's a dumb rule, and was a horrid call.

Luckily, the Chiefs got one back on the Kelce fumble when he got KO'd.

he put his hand on the ball right before it got scooped out. Watch it again DVR is helpful

Archived