Wild Card Playoff vs Titans

Edge

Just now, valkrei said:

No! 17 point swing from bad calls.

We just scored 0 points in the 2nd half, while letting the Titans drive at will.  We have no one to blame but anyone in that Chiefs locker room for this loss.  

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

We just scored 0 points in the 2nd half, while letting the Titans drive at will.  We have no one to blame but anyone in that Chiefs locker room for this loss.  

100% agree. This was on bad play calling and awful execution in the second half. Mainly the play calling. 

10 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Respect this. KC lost this game on their own. The refs had nothing to do with choking on a 18 point lead. 

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Ridiculous. Oh well I guess at least we didn't go far and have a tough decision to make regarding Alex. PM15's team next year, no more turtle shell Alex

I thought Alex had a damn fine year........I wouldn't be against PMII sitting another year.

1 hour ago, kempus said:

Reid isn't a playoff winning coach. I think that much is a fact at this point.

Andy Reid is an old fart. I've been saying this since the losing streak this season. He gave up play calling supposedly, but I swear his fingerprints are all over this game.

55 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Respect this. KC lost this game on their own. The refs had nothing to do with choking on a 18 point lead. 

the refs don't win or lose the game , but they can change the play calling as a result of calls and depending on the teams involved, that in turn can have an effect. KC's run D failed, and that wasn't the refs fault. That p[lay with DJ was a bad call by the refs IMO. The league needs to get the act together IMO.  The biggest loss for the chiefs was Kelce, he changes the game . That looked like a headshot to me, so does the titan get suspended or fined? 

Archived