BDL 2018 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You may need more than Ogbah to get the deal done. T.J. Watt is more than enough in terms of a reasonable piece in return. You’re almost there though.

I'm good with the value.  If he wants to toss in some picks I won't turn them down but I don't expect him to offer more than what he already has.

12 hours ago, ny92mike said:

***TRADE ALERT***

Orlando Ospreys Trade

QB - Patrick Mahomes II - (3/745)

Portland Horned Owls Trade

LB/Edge - TJ Watt - (3/1,625)

Edge - Emmanuel Ogbah - (3/ 2,885)

Orlando's pre-trade available cap: 

2018 - Available Cap $9,031

Orlando's post-trade available cap

2018 - Available Cap $5,266

Trade Partner:  @SwoleXmad

Trade Council Notification

@Ragnarok

@PR

@Jlash

@SirA1

I approve this trade.  

Thought about it for a while, and while I do think Orlando is losing overall value, it does not hurt the competitive balance of the league.  We are talking about a QB with 3 starts.  I have traded for QBs in the past that looked very good for stretches(f*cking Josh Freeman), and it backfired.  He is still unproven.  If we were talking about a HOFer, then maybe this is a bigger issue.

• Like 1

@SirA1

@Ragnarok

@bcb1213

I wanted to thank you guys for your unbiased approach in handling this trade proposal.  I found it to be conducted in a professional manner, as while you had reserves about the trade value that you were able to put that aside and focus directly on the guidelines to come formulate your decision.  Wish we could all be more like that, self included.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That was a rough game.

Oh yeah I relooked at it recently, I don't know which was the worst unit between your OL and my secondary. I remember doing my gameplan on the Wednesday and I had two corners not in the injury report, one of them being Phillip Gaines. Yikes

• Like 1