BDL 2018 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

you do know you have more than one three down likely coming from that package correct

That's kind of my point.  You're trading a franchise QB and getting multiple guys that will need to be 3Downed.

We can talk about how good he is or isn't playing right now, but for me, this crosses the line that Mahomes did not.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's kind of my point.  You're trading a franchise QB and getting multiple guys that will need to be 3Downed.

We can talk about how good he is or isn't playing right now, but for me, this crosses the line that Mahomes did not.

As long as he's aware I can't veto it.  It's extremely stupid but not league breaking 

• Like 1

Not that my opinion matters at all, but everyone else that isn't assigned to the trade council is doing it so here it is...all two inches of it....Don't be scared, it's just the tip.

This trade with Carr, just looks like a roster dump of mostly backup or below average players.  Either on IR/PUP (Hargreaves), RL-FA (Kevin Dodd) or that have been recently benched for horrible play (E. Flowers)  3 of the 8 are free agents next year and all of these players combined for over 25k, for a starting quarterback, that while isn't having a career season at the moment, has been in the league putting up stats since 2014.  

I understand that with Patrick added to their roster, that it gives room for the team to unload Carr but as much as you guys hated the Maholmes deal, I feel like I got more value than this even with the ankle injury in Ogbah.    

On 9/23/2018 at 8:55 PM, SirA1 said:

Singapore Sentinels trade for a 1 year rental.

CB    Vernon Hargreaves III
CB    Mackensie Alexander
Edge    Derrick Morgan
Edge    Kevin Dodd
RB    Bilal Powell
WR    Mohamed Sanu Sr.
OT    Jason Spriggs
OT    Ereck Flowers

2019 Wichita 6th round pick

Portland Horned Owls trades

QB Derek Carr

Salary is -$24 for Portland