Would you participate in FFMD if it returned?

EaglesPeteC

Would you partcipate in FFMD if it returned?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in FFMD?

2. 2. Would you sign up to GM?

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just curious, What about it do you find to be too time consuming?

This question is for anyone that feels the same way. Not just AZ.

Maybe time consuming wasn't the right way to put it. Overly complicated might be a better way to explain how I feel. It was cool having codes to discuss prospects and building on offseason from the ground up, but sometimes it felt unnecessary. You can't actually "win" FFMD, you just do it for the fun of it(and of course it is a great way to learn more about the offseason), so the small nuances of FA and being super secretive over your targets and what not was just kind of a pain.

As for being GM, maybe it was just the impression I got, but I felt they always did the most work of the group(for obvious reasons). If someone has the time to be the GM then by all means let them do it, but I personally would rather just be an underling.

17 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Maybe time consuming wasn't the right way to put it. Overly complicated might be a better way to explain how I feel. It was cool having codes to discuss prospects and building on offseason from the ground up, but sometimes it felt unnecessary. You can't actually "win" FFMD, you just do it for the fun of it(and of course it is a great way to learn more about the offseason), so the small nuances of FA and being super secretive over your targets and what not was just kind of a pain.

As for being GM, maybe it was just the impression I got, but I felt they always did the most work of the group(for obvious reasons). If someone has the time to be the GM then by all means let them do it, but I personally would rather just be an underling.

We are talking about starting with a draft only model of FFMD to start right now FWIW. 

For the free agency stuff, i agree you should consider helping me and tagging along with me as i do Total Control Mock. The process is much smoother and less cumbersome 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We are talking about starting with a draft only model of FFMD to start right now FWIW. 

For the free agency stuff, i agree you should consider helping me and tagging along with me as i do Total Control Mock. The process is much smoother and less cumbersome 

I am open and willing to help out whenever as I wanna learn a lot more about the draft this offseason.

Draft only FFMD sounds awesome to me.

Archived