2017 Wild Card Round

Leader

Just now, Pugger said:

I have a friend who is super excited about the Bills finally in the playoffs after all these years.  But they will have a big challenge to face Jax' defense later today.

Yeah - I'd actually like to see BUF win - but I dont think they stand a chance against NE with an injured Shady - so I'm figuring a healthyJAX squad could give them a harder time (although I fully expect Bortles will fully melt down in some playoff game.........)

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm happy the Chiefs didn't seem to look past the Titans so far.  I kinda want the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl more than a lot of teams this year.  Really don't care at all after the Patriots/Vikings though. 

I really dont care who wins the SB....in so much as I'm not pulling for anybody - but I'd really prefer NE/MN/PIT - not win it.

Just now, Chili said:

I really like Kansas offense. Lots of varied plays with Hunt, Kelse and Hill.

Sometimes I wish McCarthy would show the same level of creativity with our offense.

I agree to an extent, but keep in mind Kelce and Hill are both really unique players. Have we ever had anyone like either of those guys? 

Chiefs fans will also tell you that Reid gets WAY too creative at times, running reverses at the goal line, etc. 

If I was a Titans fan, I'd be pretty angry about that non-review on the Kelce hit. Looked like a clear fumble and TEN recovery to me.

Then again, I would be way more angry at my own team. The Titans are getting dominated in all phases. Mariota needs to do some work in the offseason.

Archived