2017 Wild Card Round

Leader

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I've only been saying this for forever. 

yeah me too. minnesota fans got all butt hurt last year or the year before or something when i said they weren't SB contenders because they lacked any playoff experience.

was the year they started like 5-0 and then sucked ha

The NFL has a replay problem.  It needs to do something to change this because there have been like 16 big catches overturned.  It completely kills any excitement from scoring at all.  It needs to go back to two challenges, a third if two are successful.  Eliminate automatic scoring/turnover reviews.  You can't even celebrate until after the review.  It's just absolute bullcrap that needs to stop. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The NFL has a replay problem.  It needs to do something to change this because there have been like 16 big catches overturned.  It completely kills any excitement from scoring at all.  It needs to go back to two challenges, a third if two are successful.  Eliminate automatic scoring/turnover reviews.  You can't even celebrate until after the review.  It's just absolute bullcrap that needs to stop. 

I may be in the minority on this but I prefer to have automatic replay on all scoring/turnover plays. Takes the game out of the refs hand on such important plays to ensure the proper calls that directly impact the game. 

Archived