Joe Philbin to return to Green Bay

CWood21

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

I don't get it. He used to run scout team when he got here? And?  I'm seriously lost what the point is. Maybe justis should stick to ripping off Waldo

Of course he had a buttload of talent. I'm just pointing out if this was an outside hire who did the same thing with the same amount of talent everyone would be blowing loads over it. But in GB we never hire anyone exciting or get free agents so it's just pure depression.

Many trusted sources are also reporting that Philbin has been caught numerous times removing the tags from pillows despite the obvious warnings against it. While no charges were officially filed, the Green Bay Packers should be wary of such behavior

Just now, cannondale said:

Many trusted sources are also reporting that Philbin has been caught numerous times removing the tags from pillows despite the obvious warnings against it. While no charges were officially filed, the Green Bay Packers should be wary of such behavior

I remember Tom Crabtree catching him double-dipping in the veggie platter after a playoff win. His exuberance uncharacteristically overcame his genteel upbringing. However, you can't recover from something like that. And it needs to stay fresh in everyone's minds.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Geeeeezzzzz Norm. Give it a chance. We're in an exciting time of change and so far I'm not seeing anything thats not a positive.
Somebody else mentioned "we're not in a rebuild" - and thats correct. We're retooling.

Wait what? I'm a totally for this.

Philbin would be an excellent hire.  He excels at game planning and this is where Edgar Bennett fell flat on his face.  Major upgrade to the OC position.  Bennett has been a liability never understood why they promoted him to OC.  Fine as a position coach not OC material.  Still hasn't been confirmed but hope it happens.  

I still don't think Edgar did **** as the OC. Like it would be if at my job they called me the President Of Everything but they just had me do all the same **** I am now but for more money and a cool title.

Archived