Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

"that's one of the great plays you'll ever make, if you make it, which in this case, he didn't"

screw off Gruden jesus christ dudeĀ 

Derek Carr is going to need the key for deciphering Chip Kelly's playcards in order to understand one iota of what Gruden says to him.

Just now, Starless said:

By the way, if the Chiefs lose this, that'll be a 25-point choke and an 18-point choke in two consecutive playoff games.

It'll also be the second time the Reid/Smith combo will have choked away a 3-score lead in a playoff game.

But I'm putting this 100% on Reid. 14 rush attempts with Kareem Hunt when you run up a 3-score lead is inexcusable.

I don't know what Andy Reid has against running the ball, but I'm glad he has itĀ 

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

Kendrick Lamar is more likely to make people tune in than actual football or the teams for anybody who isn't watching already.

Exactly. There's a reason the crap Championship Game is on ESPN for how many years running? ESPN and the SEC have money on the whole thing while under the guise of "the best teams" raher than the best and most deserving football. The fact that Bama has a chance to play in that game is a joke.

Archived