Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not making excuses for the lack of effort there, but a) Revis wasnt going to stop Henry going at full speed, and b) it looked more like Revis thought Frank Zombo was going to get him on the sidelines, becuase as soon as Zombo missed, Revis reacted as if he was surprised.  

Just now, .Buzz said:

Ok bud, ya beat a Andy Reid led team. Congrats as I didn't expect it, but let's calm down a bit. Lol

It's for your sake, not mine. I don't expect to beat the Pats, but if the Jags want to make it to the bowl, they better pray they're not facing the Titans.;)

Just now, .Buzz said:

Ok bud, ya beat a Andy Reid led team. Congrats as I didn't expect it, but let's calm down a bit. Lol

I think most Titans fans know its a longshot, but Jags fans are trolling them as if THEY are the Pats.    

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not making excuses for the lack of effort there, but a) Revis wasnt going to stop Henry going at full speed, and b) it looked more like Revis thought Frank Zombo was going to get him on the sidelines, becuase as soon as Zombo missed, Revis reacted as if he was surprised.  

Even his teammates are surprised by just how unathletic Frank Zombo is.

35 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Also, I just want to add on about how brutal that "forward progress" call was at the end of the first half. How the HELL do you say a guy getting tackled is having his forward progress stopped?!?

Lastly, Marcus Mariota is not good. I've never watched a game and came away impressed with him as a QB.

YouMad.jpg

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

It's for your sake, not mine. I don't expect to beat the Pats, but if the Jags want to make it to the bowl, they better pray they're not facing the Titans.;)

Oh I agree. We're a bad matchup with you guys. IDK that I'm THAT worried though after watching that last game. Our special teams had one of it's worst outings of the season and we gift wrapped 6 points with that muffed punt and fumble on our 30.

I think it'd be a good game.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

I think most Titans fans know its a longshot, but Jags fans are trolling them as if THEY are the Pats.    

We are trolling Titans fans as if we're the Pats? I don't think so. We just hate each other a lot. Impossible for me to cheer for that franchise. I'm sure it's the same way for them. 

Archived