Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Yep. Henry reaaaally needs to work on his pass blocking and recognition though. 

Definitely, he got Marcus killed once today. That can't happen. It will come with experience, though. Only his second start of his career.

17 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Also, Derrick Henry is a beast. He should get the ball more. 

if the weather gets bad vs the pats he might. It will come down to if the game is close enough. Titans seem to have patience with the running game and it paid off major today. He Henry is the type of back that WILL wear a D down.

Now,  LeBeau vs Brady has a history.... lets just leave it at that.

4 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Hard to believe think a team with a NEGATIVE point differential somehow won tiebreakers over the Chargers/Ravens.

Amazing what a 57-14 loss can do to your point differential. Season difference was -22, that loss alone was -43.

Edit: Also that national televised game against the Steelers, 40-17 loss. 23 point differential there. 66 total between the Steelers and Texans losses.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Jag fans.....

Image result for five heartbeats gif

We picked top 5 last year and haven't made the playoffs in a decade. Most of us are just enjoying the ride for however long it goes as we should.

If things don't go well tomorrow I'll be pissed, but man has it been awesome to get back to the playoffs.

Now none of this means I can't hate on the Titans regardless of what happens.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Unfortunately missed the game. Sounds like a pretty historic choke job. What was the deal? Poor coaching? Execution? Penalty trouble?

An Andy Reid led team did what an Andy Reid led team does in the playoffs.

Couldn't believe the Chiefs lost 11 of their last 12 playoff games but here we are. I really think it's time for them to move on.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We picked top 5 last year and haven't made the playoffs in a decade. Most of us are just enjoying the ride for however long it goes as we should.

If things don't go well tomorrow I'll be pissed, but man has it been awesome to get back to the playoffs.

Now none of this means I can't hate on the Titans regardless of what happens.

Ditto. 

Enjoy it tomorrow. It's a fun deal. The feeling is amazing to be involved in the playoffs finally. 

Now may you get blown out and embarrassed.?

4 hours ago, 3rivers said:

if the weather gets bad vs the pats he might. It will come down to if the game is close enough. Titans seem to have patience with the running game and it paid off major today. He Henry is the type of back that WILL wear a D down.

Now,  LeBeau vs Brady has a history.... lets just leave it at that.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. 

xD

Archived