Week 18: Bills @ Jags

gopherwrestler

26 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

62,000 Jags fans > 8,000 Bills fans

I'm not going to get into the whole attendance numbers thing and I don't know how many Bills fans will be in the stadium at kickoff but I guarantee you there are going to be more than 8,000 Bills fans in the city of Jacksonville. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm not going to get into the whole attendance numbers thing and I don't know how many Bills fans will be in the stadium at kickoff but I guarantee you there are going to be more than 8,000 Bills fans in the city of Jacksonville. 

Ok.

45 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'm not claiming there won't be a ton of Jags fans or debating who has better fan, just saying that a lot of people are travelling down, tickets or no. 

We sold out last week. We gave like 3k tickets to refugees and vets. 

The numbers Bills fans are putting out there is ridiculous. We haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years either. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

We sold out last week. We gave like 3k tickets to refugees and vets. 

The numbers Bills fans are putting out there is ridiculous. We haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years either. 

I'm not saying in the stadium and I'm not acting like we're the only fans in the league who care about football. 

I'm just going off what I know from personally experience, we had at least 20k in Miami and I've been to games in Baltimore and Washington and had at least 10k at each of those. I have no idea how many Bills fans will have tickets to the game and, as I've said multiple times, I don't really care about it all but I don't see how there is anyway we have less than 10k in the city itself, Florida is probably our biggest fan base outside of NY. 

If I'm wrong than so be it but based on my experiences 8,000 would be very surprisingly low. 

18 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm not saying in the stadium and I'm not acting like we're the only fans in the league who care about football. 

I'm just going off what I know from personally experience, we had at least 20k in Miami and I've been to games in Baltimore and Washington and had at least 10k at each of those. I have no idea how many Bills fans will have tickets to the game and, as I've said multiple times, I don't really care about it all but I don't see how there is anyway we have less than 10k in the city itself, Florida is probably our biggest fan base outside of NY. 

If I'm wrong than so be it but based on my experiences 8,000 would be very surprisingly low. 

There's a difference between 20k showing up at a Miami game that isn't sold out prior to getting to the game and a playoff game in an opposing city. You think Buffalo would have had 20k in Miami in a playoff game? I don't think so.

No way they have more than 10k tops. I think 8k is very realistic.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

There's a difference between 20k showing up at a Miami game that isn't sold out prior to getting to the game and a playoff game in an opposing city. You think Buffalo would have had 20k in Miami in a playoff game? I don't think so.

No way they have more than 10k tops. I think 8k is very realistic.

Again. Not talking tickets and actual entrance to the game. I think a team who travels pretty well on the east coast and just broke a 17 year playoff drought is going to have a lot of people travel to THE CITY OF JACKSONVILLE. I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of people who traveled there without tickets for the actual game. 

Archived