Week 18: Bills @ Jags

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I kinda thought it would just be one big party between two downcast franchises but oh well. 

Was hoping for this too. Too bad, really.

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

What makes you think this? I’d think it was injury related, but then you said you need him in the passing game. So I’m not sure now.

It's definitely injury related. He's had a handful of games where he was clearly not 100% and really struggled in the running game. I think we need him in the passing game because our other options are likely to be unable to create anything against your excellent corners. I don't know if he can make an impact in the passing game but to be successful I think we need him to. 

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

It's definitely injury related. He's had a handful of games where he was clearly not 100% and really struggled in the running game. I think we need him in the passing game because our other options are likely to be unable to create anything against your excellent corners. I don't know if he can make an impact in the passing game but to be successful I think we need him to. 

Our defense has struggled at times covering backs when they go out on routes. So it would definitely be a positive if you got him going that way.

I’m interested to see what you guys draw up for Tyrod on the move. Our DEs have a tendency to overrun lanes and leave space open in the passing game. It’s allowed some mobile QBs to have success against us. Oddly enough, even without Telvin playing, they stopped Russell Wilson from doing it though. So that’s something I’m looking to see how it develops.

And I really, really hope we don’t decide to go into our soft zone/soft man defense all game. It’s kinda embarrassing how bad the defense is when they try that.

7 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Hopefully things are at least good natured down in Jacksonville. People usually tend to be quite different in person than online. 

Jags are good natured fans but don't attack us. Years of constant bias by national media, most of which is incorrect reporting, and non-respect from opposing teams (and sometimes their fanbase) have made Duval what it is.

Yesterday listening to some national radio host, I heard them PRAISING the browns for their 0-16 parade while taking a shot at the Jaguars for the tarps. This on a week where the Jags are hosting a playoff game and tickets went off the shelves like the hottest gift in Christmas (which it basically was)

Duval vs All Y'all is a thing.

Be nice to us and we'll be nice. Do or say something stupid and the claws comes out.

If this whole Bills Mafia thing decides to run their mouths like they've done so far online and in social media...i guarantee there  is going to be  tons of fight at the game.

Ian Rapoport saying Shady will play today barring any setbacks pregame

Jason La Canfora saying that Bills are enthusiastic about Shadys progress this week but no official determination before warmups.

Adam Schefter saying likely to play

3 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Jags are good natured fans but don't attack us. Years of constant bias by national media, most of which is incorrect reporting, and non-respect from opposing teams (and sometimes their fanbase) have made Duval what it is.

Yesterday listening to some national radio host, I heard them PRAISING the browns for their 0-16 parade while taking a shot at the Jaguars for the tarps. This on a week where the Jags are hosting a playoff game and tickets went off the shelves like the hottest gift in Christmas (which it basically was)

Duval vs All Y'all is a thing.

Be nice to us and we'll be nice. Do or say something stupid and the claws comes out.

If this whole Bills Mafia thing decides to run their mouths like they've done so far online and in social media...i guarantee there  is going to be  tons of fight at the game.

Lol. Jag fans talking down to Bills fans all week how the jags are better in every category and only chance is if jags poop the bed. You guys are the jags not the patriots just chill out. 

13 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Lol. Jag fans talking down to Bills fans all week how the jags are better in every category and only chance is if jags poop the bed. You guys are the jags not the patriots just chill out. 

Tears brother

Archived