2017-18 Playoffs

Sugashane

TEN v KC has been a great game.

Both teams have dropped some easy ones. I think Smith was something like 20-23 and 2 of the incompletes were dropped passes. With Kelce out though, KC has looked way less threatening.

I know, shock shock when one of the best 2 TEs is out. But still.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

TEN v KC has been a great game.

Both teams have dropped some easy ones. I think Smith was something like 20-23 and 2 of the incompletes were dropped passes. With Kelce out though, KC has looked way less threatening.

I know, shock shock when one of the best 2 TEs is out. But still.

TEN is gonna take it. I’m shocked.

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

TEN is gonna take it. I’m shocked.

Me too, but Nagy called a hell of a game. Hill had what, 3 drops? Complete shocker.

Still loving Henry's performance. I was huge on him before the Heisman and love how he is completely destroying the "Trent Richardson 2.0" nonsense. :D

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I think it's pretty shocking how Mike Mularkey is being treated in Tennessee...if I were that dude I would want out of there cause some other franchise would pick him up.

How often, historically, has a team in Tennessee’s position (i.e. a team on the rise, not a dynasty-esque team) fired their HC after a playoff win?

By a team like Tennessee, I mean not including situations like when John Fox left Denver. 

23 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

How often, historically, has a team in Tennessee’s position (i.e. a team on the rise, not a dynasty-esque team) fired their HC after a playoff win?

By a team like Tennessee, I mean not including situations like when John Fox left Denver. 

I don't know but it's the way it's being done...like when we got rid of Lovie after 10 win season it was clear cut...the Tennessee ownership are basically just holding it over his head with is totally unfair on him, the rest of the coaching staff and players.

6 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

If I was the cardinals I would trade a 2nd for Alex Smith. It would be a lot safer for them then to trade two 1st rounders for a rookie. The old one in the hand two in the bush argument. Smith will give you 4 years of good play 

It’s a good idea but I wouldn’t give up a second, maybe a conditional 3rd that turns into a 4th if he doesn’t meet performance standards

8 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

It will be interesting to see where Alex smith ends up. He would be good in Cleveland with a rookie. He could help bring the brown back to respectability and than turn it over. 

Denver could go with smith. 

If I were Denver I would jump all over Smith...if I were AZ or Cleveland I would too...I think KC are crazy to be getting rid of him right now...I would keep Mahomes on the bench another year.

Archived