2017-18 Playoffs

Sugashane

49 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

If Bortles plays the way he did today Jax is done next week.

They blew out Pitt once this year, if their D shows up again it could happen. Bottles doesn’t have to win it for them, he just has to not lose it.

1 minute ago, chisoxguy7 said:

They blew out Pitt once this year, if their D shows up again it could happen. Bottles doesn’t have to win it for them, he just has to not lose it.

But that is a frequent issue for them. He has Grossman's bipolar play disorder.

I think it’s safe to say that three QBs from this weekends games won’t be back with their teams next year.  

Alex Smith ~ he has value still and is a solid starter with a traceable cap number. He will be the second best option this off-season when it comes to veteran QBs. Cousins being the price of Free agency 

Tyrod Taylor ~ I think Tyrod gets cut and hits the open market. His days as a starter are probably over.  I bet he catches on with a team with an older starter and waits for injury.  A Baltimore or Chargers come to mind 

Blake  Bortles ~ What a horrible game.  Best case for Blake is Vince McMahon reboots the XFL and he can get a decent paycheck.  

6 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

I think it’s safe to say that three QBs from this weekends games won’t be back with their teams next year.  

Alex Smith ~ he has value still and is a solid starter with a traceable cap number. He will be the second best option this off-season when it comes to veteran QBs. Cousins being the price of Free agency 

Tyrod Taylor ~ I think Tyrod gets cut and hits the open market. His days as a starter are probably over.  I bet he catches on with a team with an older starter and waits for injury.  A Baltimore or Chargers come to mind 

Blake  Bortles ~ What a horrible game.  Best case for Blake is Vince McMahon reboots the XFL and he can get a decent paycheck.  

He should go to the CFL just to show up Manziel. lol

56 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

If I’m Houston I make Tyrod the highest paid backup QB in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, Rogerthat said:

Jaylen Ramsey vs Antonio Brown.  who you got winning this match up

If locked up in man, I will actually go Ramsey. I'm calling Brown going for under 60 yards and no better than 50% completion to him. If in zone Brown will get to holes and get catches in bunches. He and Big Ben just are too in sync.

The game I’m most interested in this week is NO/MIN.  Brees has been there, done that.  Saints also looked really good last week.  I keep expecting Case Keemun to come back to earth, but the Vikes just keep rolling. I really can’t say who i think wins this game.  I’m leaning Saints, but i really can’t say anything for sure.

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

The game I’m most interested in this week is NO/MIN.  Brees has been there, done that.  Saints also looked really good last week.  I keep expecting Case Keemun to come back to earth, but the Vikes just keep rolling. I really can’t say who i think wins this game.  I’m leaning Saints, but i really can’t say anything for sure.

No doubt it's the hardest games to call by far.

Archived