2017-18 Playoffs

Sugashane

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I think it's pretty shocking how Mike Mularkey is being treated in Tennessee...if I were that dude I would want out of there cause some other franchise would pick him up.

Though in fairness Mariotta regressed in his 3rd season and had more INT's than TD passes. He has been there 3 years. That is the way the NFL is nowadays.

2 minutes ago, TB 1 said:

Though in fairness Mariotta regressed in his 3rd season and had more INT's than TD passes. He has been there 3 years. That is the way the NFL is nowadays.

A coach who can get a team overcoming that is even more impressive...the NFL is all about winning...he is doing that but again my main issue is that they are hanging it over his head rather than just making a decision.

26 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

A coach who can get a team overcoming that is even more impressive...the NFL is all about winning...he is doing that but again my main issue is that they are hanging it over his head rather than just making a decision.

I mean if they beat the steelers or pats next week there is no way they can fire him, right?

1 hour ago, Rogerthat said:

If I was the cardinals I would trade a 2nd for Alex Smith. It would be a lot safer for them then to trade two 1st rounders for a rookie. The old one in the hand two in the bush argument. Smith will give you 4 years of good play 

I think with how Smith has played he’s not going to be brought in as a bridge guy. His stats are absurd and he’s still just 33. He’s not an elite playmaker, but he can win games for you and, more importantly, won’t lose them. Whoever ends up with him, assuming he’s traded, is probably giving him a 9-figure extension. 

24 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think with how Smith has played he’s not going to be brought in as a bridge guy. His stats are absurd and he’s still just 33. He’s not an elite playmaker, but he can win games for you and, more importantly, won’t lose them. Whoever ends up with him, assuming he’s traded, is probably giving him a 9-figure extension. 

For me they should...look at the impact Jimmy G had in San Fran...Smith still has a ton left in the tank and would be a great move for an team running a WCO.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

For me they should...look at the impact Jimmy G had in San Fran...Smith still has a ton left in the tank and would be a great move for an team running a WCO.

What exactly are the Chiefs thinking here. Patrick Mahomes better be the next coming or they will regret losing Alex.

3 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

What exactly are the Chiefs thinking here. Patrick Mahomes better be the next coming or they will regret losing Alex.

Not of a different story but I think Buffalo are a bit crazy as well wanting rid of Tyrod Taylor.

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah i went into the game thinking Bortles is just good enough to get his coach fired, now im thinking hes gotta go, bc this is one of the most dissappointing qb performances in the playoffs i can remember. 

This Bills D is special though.

Archived