2018 Offseason Predictions/Plans

Jakuvious

5 hours ago, kempus said:

Despite his flaws, I would be fairly strongly against trading Peters. He's an absolute game changer.

The average player on this team lacks enough talent to go deep in the playoffs.  So I would listen to offers and it would have to make sense from that perspective.

18 hours ago, bigschmadt00 said:

I've been thinking on who we should target as DC, and am thinking Jack Del Rio is the guy I want. He's been an outstanding DC in previous stints both times earning him an HC shot. He played for KC at one time, he's very familiar with the division, and after two shots at HC I think he's going to be relegated to DC from here on. Could be a solid long term solution. 

I could get on board with this Del Rio is not a good HC but he is a fantastic DC.  And Considering he was a raider might be extra incentive to come to KC.

1 hour ago, valkrei said:

we need to promote Toub so we do not loose him.

Consider for sure, but I like where he is. Can we lock him up as ST coach or does he desire to be DC? Does he desire a HC position? Is he qualified to be HC? If so, I think Andy should step aside. Nagy and Sutton gone should allow for Toub to pick his own coordinators. Time is now, not later when Toub will be taken from us too.

Archived