Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

I never saw it with Wilson, but it's a body!  I specifically remember one game where he was filling in for Derek Johnson where he amassed a whopping 6 missed tackles.  So at least he knows how to get there... Barry just needs to work with him on finishing the job.  Still young, but honestly, probably just more of a depth/placeholder signing in the grande scheme.

38 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm very intrigued

For sure the word I would use. I think he could be good competition if we bring him in and also bring Barwin back.

At this point I think we bring a whole bunch of legitimate LB options to camp, and then let the group duke it out, and go into the season with the best fits. 

Obviously some draft picks as well, but Id like to see us being Galette, Barwin, Cushing and maybe talk Derrick Johnson into joining.

36 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Go away Jets, you suck..

There is a reason why the three teams he visited were all playoff teams last season. He wants to go to a contender. The Jets aren’t a contender plus they play in a division owned by the Patriots. Unless the offer blows him away where he forgets about wanting to win, he won’t be going to the Jets.

Archived