Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

3 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Paxton Lynch available too, i also like Cardale Jones

Nein.  The only guy who likes Cardale is Anthony Lynn; he really doesn't sustain drives well or make effective progressive reads.  And Paxton Lynch is similar, plus he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

27 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Raiders released Connor Cook too.  Think I'd almost rather him - even though I view him as Jones as nothing more than backups (though both are clearly superior options to Mannion).

But we just need a guy who could come in for a half to 2 games and we could still move the ball. Because if you actually lose your Starter at QB for the rest of the season, then in most situations you’re screwed. (the Nick Foles run is the major exception and clearly a fluke the way he’s been playing this preseason) 

But to lean on the running game, and the defense with a dumbed down passing attack is all we would need from a backup

Based off of the quotes that came out from him about his love for McVay and not wanting to play for any other coach, I could see - assuming he doesn't price himself out of our range - Sullivan being amenable to another couple years when his contract's up if the team wants him back.

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Based off of the quotes that came out from him about his love for McVay and not wanting to play for any other coach, I could see - assuming he doesn't price himself out of our range - Sullivan being amenable to another couple years when his contract's up if the team wants him back.

Sullivan? The Center?

Archived