Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

31 minutes ago, RamsFan24 said:

So I'm watching the end of the Super Bowl and I see our Head of Public Relations Artis on the Eagles sideline. Then after the game he is walking behind Doug Peterson. So I wonder if He has left the Rams, or something?

http://www.therams.com/team/staff/artis-twyman/2192f456-f23a-4406-9a06-95f4a1dde0ef

In 2012, Twyman was one of only two public relations officials throughout the 32-team league chosen to work the Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii. He also received this honor in 2011, 2009, 2008 and 2006. Twyman also was part of the public relations staffs for the 2007 and 2010 NFC Championship games, as well as Super Bowl XXXVI in New Orleans, La., Super Bowl XXXVII in San Diego, Calif., Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, Ariz. and Super Bowl LI in Houston, Tex.

^^^^^Just a guess.

Oh wow, didn't know that, that's awesome. When the Rams where in Saint Louis, I sold his wife and him a couple computers. She was a beautiful lady, he was a cool customer overall. Then like a month later I see him at Rams Park walking with the coaches while Tony Sofli was interviewing them, lol, good times.

Mandalay Bay Sports Book emailed me the betting sheet for 2018 season bets this morning and I'm happy to report that the Rams were 6th-favorite to win next year's Super Bowl, at a little under 18/1 - favored more than the likes of Cowboys, Saints, Falcons, and Jaguars.

So, here's hoping we win next season and my $200 bet I placed this morning pays out at $3500.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, The LBC said:

Mandalay Bay Sports Book emailed me the betting sheet for 2018 season bets this morning and I'm happy to report that the Rams were 6th-favorite to win next year's Super Bowl, at a little under 18/1 - favored more than the likes of Cowboys, Saints, Falcons, and Jaguars.

So, here's hoping we win next season and my $200 bet I placed this morning pays out at $3500.

I think we're 2-3 years away. Just imagine if Goff evolves more? 36 td's and 5 Int's.. Ooooooooooooooof. 

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I know many people are wanting to draft DT really bad...What about signing Star Lotulelei? 

Star has been a disappointment since stepping into the league. Awful at times. He probably doesnt offer much more than a street FA would, but someone will give him alittle more because of potential he had at one point. No thanks, there are plenty of other decent NT types out there that would be better worth our time and money

46 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I know many people are wanting to draft DT really bad...What about signing Star Lotulelei? 

Only DT free agents I’ve seen that would interest me are Justin Ellis from the Raiders and Daquan Jones from the Titans.

Another random thought that could be a sneaky fit: Darren Sproles.

Philly's going to let him walk what with the sunk-cost recently into Ajayi and Clement.  I have to imagine McVay wants to deploy some form of a Chris Thompson in this offense and with Tavon almost assuredly on his way out, a returner spot is going to open up and Cooper wouldn't hurt from a kick in the butt following the playoff game.  Pop Sproles on a 2-year deal that gets him off the books the same time Gurley is up for his extension and we have someone that not only provides premier pass-blocking for Goff when he comes in, but doesn't allow teams to relax when Gurley comes off for a blow.

Archived