Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Duke played more and more Slot WR last year. Even if they’ve draft Saquan, Dukebisnlikelh still a major part of that offense

But they just traded for one of the best slot receivers in the game. /sarcasm

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

This all sounds surprisingly optimist. For what it's worth, I do get the sense that he genuinely wants to remain a Ram. I guess it's a matter of at what cost. I think he'd give us a little bit of a discount simply for the sake of continuity and the opportunity to be a part of something special. But if another team comes and blows his pants off money-wise, then it'd be hard to see him stay. We'll see soon enough 

45 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Was really hoping we locked up Watkins by now. Other teams have to be getting the phone in hand to hit him up at noon.

Ha! You don’t think they have already been doing that?

The “legal tampering window” is such a joke

Miami Dolphins likely to release DT Ndamukong Suh http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920619/article/miami-dolphins-likely-to-release-dt-ndamukong-suh

Here's the DT everyone is saying we need to fill this offseason. Thoughts? What would he cost and would he be a good fit? If Sammy walks (as reported) would it be worth throwing some $$ at him?

Really not crazy about the idea of Suh. He's gonna cost way too much money and putting him as a 3-4 NT is taking away his most dominant quality--getting after the passer. 

I'd rather a guy like Bennie Logan or Justin Ellis (if he didn't just re-sign). I guess I'd be fine with Poe as well but he's another one who's going to command quite a bit of money

I would much rather give Star Lotulelei a serious look if he hits the market. I think he has the versatility to play either DE or NT. We could move him around depending on packages. Dude is short and strong as an ox, but has the agility needed to pressure from the end position.

Plus he isn't an ******* like Suh. 

Archived