Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

Just now, DEE RAWL said:

Really depends on what his contract would look like.  I’m not completely opposed to it if it’s a cheap 1-year deal, but other than that I wouldn’t like it.  He was really bad last year.

Cant be more than 6mil a year. 

I’m very intrigued with Pryor. Think he is talented big, fast, and has tons of upside to be a very good playmaker at receiver. With a creative mind in McVay, he could use Pryor in the wildcat as a QB at times. The sky is the limit with Pryor in the Rams offense. 

1 hour ago, chris00cm said:

I was game last off season. Cooler on him now but I wouldn't mind it.

If McVay thinks he'll fit into the culture, so be it. I don't doubt the talent, but his teammates have a habit of disliking him.

Just now, chris00cm said:

Avery Williamson off the market. Not that he was an option, one less team with that ILB need. Who's remaining?

Navarro Bowman
Tahir Whitehead
Zach Brown
Jerrell Freeman
Derrick Johnson
Keith Minter
Brian Cushing

Mychal Kendricks is the guy I want.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Mychal Kendricks is the guy I want.

agreed. 

Ive also started looking at Hercules Mata'afa as more of an ILB prospect, and I think I like him as that downhill plugger much more than I would like him on the edge. (much like one of the Alabama guys the other year, who I cant think of off the top of my head right now)

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

agreed. 

Ive also started looking at Hercules Mata'afa a more of an ILB prospect, and I think I like him as that downhill plugger much more than I would like him on the edge. (much like one of the Alabama guys the other year, who I cant think of off the top of my head right now)

I'd draft him as an OLB. But there's a possibility that he ends up inside. Dont'a Hightower? Ryan Anderson?

Archived