Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

There was a report that Demoff said that if we can avoid wearing the navy uni's this season (i.e. they want to wear the throwback blue and yellows) we will.

YAAAAAS!  My body is ready!

NFL says no to your readied body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goff being ranked 38 shocked. Not because he don’t deserve it, but I’m surprised the players think of him that way. Remember it’s the players voting and not anyone else. Goff gained respect around the league in 2018. So when we hear Thomas talk about the maturation of Goff after he made those big time throws on the last drive to put the Rams in position to have a shot to win in Week 5 against Seahawks. When Campbell said Goff has grown up after the Rams beat the Jaguars in Jacksonville. Like that wasn’t just players politically speaking. They actually meant it and it showed by Goff being ranked 38. I personally think he should’ve been highly ranked based on 2018. Like did you not see what he did? If players like OBJ and Watt are going to be ranked at all and they played little to none in 2018, why Goff can’t be ranked 38 after the season he had? Like let’s get real here. 

Archived