Do you think the Redskins/Raiders make any trades with each other this offseason?

aceinthehouse

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Cooper isn’t on the trade block. No credible source has ever mentioned that he could be traded.

What trades do you see that the Raiders & Redskins would do? I don’t see any!

I never said he was on the block . But he isn't Jon Grudens guy so don't be surprised if he took risks to get his own people .

and we don't need players we could trade picks in the draft maybe . 

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We are only close to a playoff team if Kirk is our qb, that’s been blatantly obvious the last 3 seasons. 

You may want Pryor back, but I don’t think the head coach or front office wants him back after how poorly everything went last year, especially the problems with chemistry.

I'm not spending money on any FA this year other than landry .allen and Watkins have had injuries . Dez Bryant been injured as well even tho I vouched for him.

landry the only guy I would sign . Better off drafting or signing a cheap vet like Decker or Crabtree .

15 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I never said he was on the block . But he isn't Jon Grudens guy so don't be surprised if he took risks to get his own people .

and we don't need players we could trade picks in the draft maybe . 

You’ve said for months and have said multiple times in this thread that “Cooper may be on the trade block, “ which means you think he could be on the trade block even though there’s no indication the Raiders want to trade their 4th overall draft pick from 2015.

Trading draft picks has never been a good way to build a team.

11 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I'm not spending money on any FA this year other than landry .allen and Watkins have had injuries . Dez Bryant been injured as well even tho I vouched for him.

landry the only guy I would sign . Better off drafting or signing a cheap vet like Decker or Crabtree .

Allan Robinson could be a low risk high reward signing like Alshon Jeffery was for the Eagles.

29 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Allan Robinson could be a low risk high reward signing like Alshon Jeffery was for the Eagles.

And you think Jeffery gonna be healthy lol he gonna get injured again . And Robinson can come but I'm not giving him a huge contract after . 

draft a wr 

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You’ve said for months and have said multiple times in this thread that “Cooper may be on the trade block, “ which means you think he could be on the trade block even though there’s no indication the Raiders want to trade their 4th overall draft pick from 2015.

Trading draft picks has never been a good way to build a team.

I would love for you to throw those quotes that I said that 

turtle I'm not stupid they lost Crabtree . Maybe before they thought about it but they aren't . I only said maybe because of the new staff .

he isn't going anywhere unless Gruden randomly thinks he sucks .

21 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I would love for you to throw those quotes that I said that 

turtle I'm not stupid they lost Crabtree . Maybe before they thought about it but they aren't . I only said maybe because of the new staff .

he isn't going anywhere unless Gruden randomly thinks he sucks .

Are you kidding me? Read your own words from the original post and the first post of the second page where you suggest Cooper would look good in B&G and on the second page you say Copper may be on the trade block. It’s NOT True!!

You do this stuff all the time where you say we could trade for this guy or that guy and it just never happens because most times those guys aren’t being traded or the price to get those players in a trade is outrageous.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Are you kidding me? Read your own words from the original post and the first post of the second page where you suggest Cooper would look good in B&G and on the second page you say Copper may be on the trade block. It’s NOT True!!

You do this stuff all the time where you say we could trade for this guy or that guy and it just never happens because most times those guys aren’t being traded or the price to get those players in a trade is outrageous.

Ok turtle every one here believes you . I consistently wanted cooper and made up a trade . I also make up rumors .

and by the way someone saying someone will look good on something Doesn't mean it'd happen.

thats like me saying drew Brees would look good in BnG but hey whatevrwhatever

23 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Ok turtle every one here believes you . I consistently wanted cooper and made up a trade . I also make up rumors .

and by the way someone saying someone will look good on something Doesn't mean it'd happen.

thats like me saying drew Brees would look good in BnG but hey whatevrwhatever

True, but then you can’t go and say that you’ve never said that Cooper may be on the trade block, because you have repeatedly. For months, at least since the middle of the season.

Look I get it, you’d love to have Cooper and I’m sure everyone in this forum would love to have him too but the chance of that happening are about as good as me having a growth spurt at 38 years old and waking up 6’6 tomorrow instead of 5’6.

The Raiders aren’t going to trade Cooper. PERIOD! 

Archived