Jump to content
deltarich87

Brian Gutekunst to become Packers GM

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Yes it sure is.  MM made some mistakes but have to give credit where credit is due.  He took action and hired new coordinators.  Both brilliant.  As far as coaching goes we are in good shape.  MM is a fine football coach.  He righted the ship and it will show on the field this year.

Let's just state the facts. Hes a highly successful NFL head coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Gopackgonerd said:

I liked Ted, but I do like the laidback outgoing personality Gute has.

The proof is in the pudding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

The proof is in the pudding

The proof of the minced meat filled intestine is in the eating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

The proof of the minced meat filled intestine is in the eating.

latest?cb=20141124012047

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 6:11 PM, Scoremore said:

Yes it sure is.  MM made some mistakes but have to give credit where credit is due.  He took action and hired new coordinators.  Both brilliant.  As far as coaching goes we are in good shape.  MM is a fine football coach.  He righted the ship and it will show on the field this year.

I'm reluctant to give credit to someone for making the right move 5 years after it originally should have been made.  In fact, it really makes me question his ability to make the correct personnel choices and lead this team.  Judging by how the team performs without Rodgers, I'd say that's warranted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

I'm reluctant to give credit to someone for making the right move 5 years after it originally should have been made.  In fact, it really makes me question his ability to make the correct personnel choices and lead this team.  Judging by how the team performs without Rodgers, I'd say that's warranted.

He did go to a NFC Championship game without Rodgers ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

He did go to a NFC Championship game without Rodgers ;)

Sure he did....with another HOF QB who took a different team there 2 years later.

  So did Rex Ryan.  And Jeff Fisher took a team to a Super Bowl. I don't think that justifies keeping them now .

Edited by Patriotplayer90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gutekunst just tweeted out his summer reading list - two classic novels on deck before TC opens up

The Count of Monte Cristo and Treasure Island -  but apparently he's unsure if you spell the authors last name with one "S" or two

I'm thinking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Gutekunst just tweeted out his summer reading list - two classic novels on deck before TC opens up

The Count of Monte Cristo and Treasure Island -  but apparently he's unsure if you spell the authors last name with one "S" or two

I'm thinking 2

Treasure Island is for fourth graders and can be read in like a day, which is a good thing because The Count of Monte Cristo is an absolutely brutal read and definitely not worth the investment.

#FireGute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×