Brian Gutekunst to become Packers GM

deltarich87

So what about Gutekunst when it comes to building a roster will we all end up hating?

I like to think it will be he gambles way too much and we will look back on the days of conservative Ted wishing we still had the white wizard calling the shots.

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

So what about Gutekunst when it comes to building a roster will we all end up hating?

I like to think it will be he gambles way too much and we will look back on the days of conservative Ted wishing we still had the white wizard calling the shots.

Thus far my biggest complaint about him is that people are referring to him as "Gut"

Obviously I respect all of your opinions as posters, reason I come to this board, but I just don’t agree with many of you on this one. Hope I’m proved wrong. 

Maybe I’m a tad jaded, but it reminds me of the business phenomenon where companies pay consultants all this money to find out what they’re doing wrong and how they can change it, they get the feedback, and then they just keep doing things the way they always have. Once again, hope I’m wrong. 

Signing someone like Fangio would help me feel a little better about this, but I have a bad feeling we’re going in-house.. once again. 

Once again, sometimes it isn’t always about talent, it’s about bringing in a fresh approach. It’s why a guy like Andy Reid got fired from the Eagles. Is he a bad coach? I certainly don’t think so. Was it time in the end? Absolutely. 

Archived