GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

I don't know why, but I feel like we have a better chance of beating the Patriots than the Steelers.

i absolutely do not lol, i think we could've hung with the steelers if mariota hadn't had such a tire fire of a game last time, but i have no such confidence with the pats

I’m woefully pessimistic about this one. I got to see a Titans playoff win, everything else is a bonus. Team has nothing to lose and pretty much everyone is going to predict a blowout. Only hope is to let Marcus have complete control of the offense from the first snap.

We've played 2 playoff games the last two week. Our confidence is at an all time high...

I have had a feeling the last two weeks that the Titans were going to win and I think we're going to win by a bigger margin then the last two games ..

call me crazy but we match up very very well vs this team.

offense

PATS Have 20th ranked defense , I think we can pound Henry and keep the clock moving .. Mariota looks dangerous right now with his legs and our O-Line should be able to beast there front 7

Defense 

Im fairly confident we can stop there run and with the way our defense is getting to the qb (28 sacks last 7 games) I think we can do enough to rattle Brady. Brady will get his , but if we continue To minimize the big plays and stop the run we might just pull out a win. 

Weather looks like it's gonna be around 30 degrees and cloudy so we shouldn't have to play in a snow game again there. 

This Titans team reminds me of the Ravens team who went into Foxboro a few year ago and beat them. I believe ray rice had a 75 td run first play. 

Titans 31

Patriots 24

1 minute ago, FutureIsWhite said:

We've played 2 playoff games the last two week. Our confidence is at an all time high...

I have had a feeling the last two weeks that the Titans were going to win and I think we're going to win by a bigger margin then the last two games ..

call me crazy but we match up very very well vs this team.

offense

PATS Have 20th ranked defense , I think we can pound Henry and keep the clock moving .. Mariota looks dangerous right now with his legs and our O-Line should be able to beast there front 7

Defense 

Im fairly confident we can stop there run and with the way our defense is getting to the qb (28 sacks last 7 games) I think we can do enough to rattle Brady. Brady will get his , but if we continue To minimize the big plays and stop the run we might just pull out a win. 

Weather looks like it's gonna be around 30 degrees and cloudy so we shouldn't have to play in a snow game again there. 

This Titans team reminds me of the Ravens team who went into Foxboro a few year ago and beat them. I believe ray rice had a 75 td run first play. 

Titans 31

Patriots 24

5th ranked defense*

If Henry gets going and mariota can extend plays it will break the Pats backs.

I think the ravens killed the Pats in 09? Terrible game. I think the big thing will be if your coach can figure out how to stop Gronk. Titans 17 Pats 27.

Good luck guys.

Looking for a competitive game. 
The thing that gives me hope is that last Miami game for the Patriots.  

The Patriots weren't the most stout against the run and don't have real significant team speed on defense. 

We going to have to have a good game from Henry and our cover guys.  Be disciplined against screen game.

Archived