GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

Honestly New England's weapons are basically the same as Kansas City's....

Gronk=Kelce

Cooks=Hill

Lewis=Hunt

I didn't realize Cooks numbers were basically identical to Hills. Difference is once again Belichick and Brady. Coaching and QB are going to be astronomically better.

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Adoree dropped one punt this year, and it was just yesterday. What is it with this false narrative from some Titans fans that Adoree has been unable to catch punts?

He has made some mistakes with deciding what to and not to catch, but he's been fine overall.

It’s not that he’s dropped and muffed punts it’s hes letting them hit the ground a lot he didn’t last night but between those hitting the ground and last nights muff do they stick with him? I’m assuming yes but I’m just asking the question 

40 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Honestly New England's weapons are basically the same as Kansas City's....

Gronk=Kelce

Cooks=Hill

Lewis=Hunt

I didn't realize Cooks numbers were basically identical to Hills. Difference is once again Belichick and Brady. Coaching and QB are going to be astronomically better.

yeah uhhhh can't be getting down 21-3 against new england haha

Just like the Chiefs game... Gronk, Lewis, and Biscuits are the biggest threats to us this game. 

Brady is obviously deadly... But we dont have to spy him, so that helps a little. 

Same as with KC, only thing that scares me when we have the ball is Biscuits. Maybe he pulls a McCauley Culkin and stays behind, alone at home...

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah uhhhh can't be getting down 21-3 against new england haha

Yep won't be coming back from that against them. If they get up by more than 10 I don't think we can overcome it. If we keep the score within 10 throughout the game and can get to within 1 score in the 4th then hopefully Marcus finds a way to pull it out for us again.

Honestly, I wasn't happy when Tennessee made the playoffs. And, I was stunned and disappointed when they beat KC. I didn't want them anywhere near Foxborough

However, after thinking about it, the Titans have a chance. This NE team is overrated, in my book (they are overrated most every year because the media loves them).

To win, they have to run the ball consistently and well (over 150 yards). That has been missing from a lot of NE's playoff opponents in Foxborough (like the Manning Colts, the 13 and 14 Colts, last year's Steelers when Bell went out, and the 07 Chargers when LT was hurt) the past 16 years. They also have to get two turnovers in NE's territory, and get 10 points minimum off of them.

In closing, I will leave you with a line from Rocky III from Apollo Creed (before the first Clubber Lang fight): Give everybody a present and drop these chumps.

Archived