GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And my god, stop talking about Brady’s greatness. He’s made exactly zero impressive throws.

I was honestly thinkn the same thing. They have just been having great play calls. Brady isn’t doing anything extraordinary right now.

This is our life as a perennial loser for a decade...we get zero benefit of the doubt!!! 

I am not one that believes that the league is in on a fix...the refs just don't respect us.

The OPI on Decker vs the obvious push off by Gronk on the last TD drive

The false start get turned into a defensive penalty

No face mask on that 4th down...did I miss anything?

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

We've just gotten completely screwed

completely screwed

Man. It’s not only the BS calls that went their way, but also the non-calls.

Try to come out like we did in Q1, slow this down a bit, hope that we can hold on and still get to 27-24

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

This is our life as a perennial loser for a decade...we get zero benefit of the doubt!!! 

I am not one that believes that the league is in on a fix...the refs just do respect us.

The OPI on Decker vs the obvious push off by Gronk on the last TD drive

The false start get turned into a defensive penalty

No face mask on that 4th down...did I miss anything?

Yea they are fixing it...call it home field advantage...call it whatever you want...Im going to call it Nashville being a small market team and they make $$$ with NE vs. Pittsburgh.

Honestly it feels like we should be down by more than 14. WE ARE ALSO BEATING OURSELVES. Dropped balls by Decker and Taylor on that last drive, wasted timeouts because we can't get the ball snapped in time, horrible penalty by Walden, horrible call on 4th down to run Henry, putting Cyprien on Gronk, putting slow LB's on their RB's (WHERE IS JAYON?? Why is he not in the game??). If we can fix those then we can be right in it.

Archived