GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I really just want to keep it within 10. I'd be stunned if we won. Absolutely stunned. But I at least want to put up a fight. Knock down Brady a few times. Just don't get embarrassed.

All of this.

Of course I want to win but rough up Brady & company a bit, have Mariota & Henry shine and keep the game competitive, and I'd be satisfy.

We're playing with house money though. No one is picking us. All pressure is on them. Unfortunately they're the best team at handling pressure.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

All of this.

Of course I want to win but rough up Brady & company a bit, have Mariota & Henry shine and keep the game competitive, and I'd be satisfy.

We're playing with house money though. No one is picking us. All pressure is on them. Unfortunately they're the best team at handling pressure.

Ya they handle pressure and any thing else as good as you can but maybe the fact Patricia is leaving and all the none sense going on this week finally breaks them down (I doubt it does) but it comes down to the Titans showing up 

I doubt things like this really matter but I’ll just mention it Kline and Ryan are former Patriots maybe they can atleast help in the locker room to get some guys minds right and maybe they are able to point out some things that can help but I’m not really a believer of guys playing former teams and “knowing all their secrets” but maybe they can point out some things 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If we were to win, this would have to be the second biggest win, behind the 1999 AFC Championship Game against the Jags, in Titans history, right?

I'm almost tempted to say it'd be the biggest.

Honestly, I'd probably say the biggest. Just factoring in the sheer insanity of it.

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If we were to win, this would have to be the second biggest win, behind the 1999 AFC Championship Game against the Jags, in Titans history, right?

I'm almost tempted to say it'd be the biggest.

I mean I was only 6 during that game BUT..I feel like overall this game would be the second behind the 99 AFCCG only because that game sent us to the super bowl. However, for me personally, it will be the biggest win that I will have experienced as a Titans fan because I was so young and don't remember 1999 that well.

If we win this week and then go on to win the AFCCG then I think that will be the biggest win in franchise history because we'll be upsetting people left and right after nobody has given us a snowballs chance in hell at winning any of these games lol. It would be hysterical

if we play an entire game like we did the second half this week we may just pull out a win! Now we are not going to hold the Pats to 61 yards in a quarter let alone an entire half like we did the chiefs but play like we did on offense for an entire game and this game will be closer then anyone expects. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

I mean I was only 6 during that game BUT..I feel like overall this game would be the second behind the 99 AFCCG only because that game sent us to the super bowl. However, for me personally, it will be the biggest win that I will have experienced as a Titans fan because I was so young and don't remember 1999 that well.

If we win this week and then go on to win the AFCCG then I think that will be the biggest win in franchise history because we'll be upsetting people left and right after nobody has given us a snowballs chance in hell at winning any of these games lol. It would be hysterical

I'm the same age so I don't really have a connection to 99 game. In fact, I wasn't even a fan when it was played (didn't become a Titans fan until after the Super Bowl because I had pity for how they lost).

Needless to say, this game would be the biggest game for me.  Mariota defeating the GOAT in Brady. Mularkey doing the unthinkable and beating Belichick. The reaction all over would be, as you said, hysterical.

For how there isn’t a sole outside the Titans fan base giving them a chance it really would be the biggest franchise win in history. 

The resumes speak for themselves on the NE side it really is the true David vs Goliath matchup some mentioned earlier.

Between Boston media and guys on NFLN it’s like it’s inconvenienc that the Titans won everyone seems ticked off and bored for Sat night.

Last year the Texans D gave Brady trouble in the Divisional Round but Osweiler was so bad Houston didn’t have a chance I think Mariota can do better than Osweiler did last year 

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Tried to get tickets earlier off ebay winning bid for 2 tickets at 290 with a minute left. I was outbid so I increased bid to 320. Nope sold for 370 that fast ouch. 

Are we aloud to name sites that sell tickets I can give you a few sites to get tickets I got mine tonight for just under 200 each

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Are we aloud to name sites that sell tickets I can give you a few sites to get tickets I got mine tonight for just under 200 each

Yeah, feel free. The more Titans fans we can get to the game on Saturday night, the better.

Archived