GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

I just bought 10 tickets to the game and I'm renting a bus from Albany NY to Foxboro. The other 9 fans are my brothers , mom and some friends who all like New York teams but all hate the pats. Lucky for them I have a fresh Lendell white, finnegan, Chris hope, Randall Godfrey, bullock, Michael griffin , haynesworth, Chris Johnson , Mariota and walker jersey for all of them to wear. Thy might not Titans fans but they will sure be rootin for us come Saturday night. We need all the two tone blue we can get. Titan up 

if anyone is going message me and you can stop by our tail gate. So far I've spoke to about 6 people in Nashville who I know are making it and there going to be stopping by.

Titan up 

6 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Didn't the Giants have an amazing pass rush? I feel like ours is just okay and relies on a lot of blitzing.

They did. However we have more sacks. I believe they had like 33 where we had 42. 

They had it from a few where we have it spread around. 

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm going back to look at the Giants vs. Patriots.  I keep getting drawn back to that team to compare to ours.

I know that Super Bowl, nobody favored the Giants....
All we can hope for is some of that mojo.

I'd be interested to see what the Ravens did in the 2013 playoffs to beat them too 

12 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

As of right now it’s supposed to warm up big time in Foxborough compared to now. 42 isn’t exactly cold.... This current team has played in plenty of cold weather games regardless. What a moron

gametime temp will be low 30s max, I'd bet.

it's gonna be a cold one!!!!

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm going back to look at the Giants vs. Patriots.  I keep getting drawn back to that team to compare to ours.

I know that Super Bowl, nobody favored the Giants....
All we can hope for is some of that mojo.

You can even look at what Carolina and Houston did to them this year Houston should have beat them but Houston moved the ball at will 

2 hours ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I just bought 10 tickets to the game and I'm renting a bus from Albany NY to Foxboro. The other 9 fans are my brothers , mom and some friends who all like New York teams but all hate the pats. Lucky for them I have a fresh Lendell white, finnegan, Chris hope, Randall Godfrey, bullock, Michael griffin , haynesworth, Chris Johnson , Mariota and walker jersey for all of them to wear. Thy might not Titans fans but they will sure be rootin for us come Saturday night. We need all the two tone blue we can get. Titan up 

if anyone is going message me and you can stop by our tail gate. So far I've spoke to about 6 people in Nashville who I know are making it and there going to be stopping by.

Titan up 

I bought 3 tickets last night I will definitely message you Sat to get all the details to where to meet up 

Mariota last for 4 games:
855 yards passing. 6 TDS(including 1 receiving).  2 INTs.
134 yards rushing
Passer ratings of  110.8/67.8/92.2/88.8
Completion percentages of 69.7/ 56.4/ 57.1 61.3

And countless plays made in crunch time.

I didn't realize he actually played that well in SF.  It gets kind of lost on me.

I expect us to get spanked by the Hoodie.

But my god, if there isn't a small part of me inside that keeps looking back at the Mariota and Henry highlights and keeps thinking... if we let Mariota run the offense again, and our defense shows up from the get-go... what if... could we...

Man that would be amazing.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I expect us to get spanked by the Hoodie.

But my god, if there isn't a small part of me inside that keeps looking back at the Mariota and Henry highlights and keeps thinking... if we let Mariota run the offense again, and our defense shows up from the get-go... what if... could we...

Man that would be amazing.

Anything can happen. Again I’m not picking us to win but Mariota and Henry atleast give me hope especially if Mariota can keep running 

9 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Anything can happen. Again I’m not picking us to win but Mariota and Henry atleast give me hope especially if Mariota can keep running 

I just posted this...
Mariota last for 4 games:
855 yards passing. 6 TDS(including 1 receiving).  2 INTs.
134 yards rushing
Passer ratings of  110.8/67.8/92.2/88.8
Completion percentages of 69.7/ 56.4/ 57.1 61.3

Maritoa has played very good. He has been the reason we have won.  If they don't break what is working, with him doing the up-tempo change up. And the defense limits the miscommunication mistakes, then we can compete.

If Henry runs also then we have a shot.

It's a stat somewhere that says if Henry had more than like 10 carries we are undefeated.  He will reach that amount. Hope that stat keeps true.

I'm just not worried about getting blown out. It's exactly what should happen. It'll probably happen.

But if we just continue to tune out the noise and go play physical football...anything can happen. Simple as that. Means absolutely zero that nobody is giving us a chance or that people are saying the Pats have 2 bye weeks. Who cares.

Archived