GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

Jaguars... at least they came out prepared and are fighting the Steelers.

We came out, had a nice drive for a touchdown... then got thoroughly outcoached the rest of the way.

I don't even know who I want to win. 3 out of my top 5 most disliked teams are remaining in the AFC playoffs (Colts and Texans the other 2).

Stupid Mularkey.

I haven't said much about the game yesterday.

The referees were atrocious with 5 questionable first half calls in favor of the Pats. The 5th was that missed face mask on Henry on that 4th down run.

The team looked shell shocked after that... Demoralized. The Pats are good, and having the refs so biased in their favor crushed them. 

The 2nd half was the unraveling of a team that felt that. Mularkey was not able to snap them out of it. Thats on him... But I dont think many coaches would have been able to get the team together after that ref influenced first half.

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Jaguars... at least they came out prepared and are fighting the Steelers.

We came out, had a nice drive for a touchdown... then got thoroughly outcoached the rest of the way.

I don't even know who I want to win. 3 out of my top 5 most disliked teams are remaining in the AFC playoffs (Colts and Texans the other 2).

Stupid Mularkey.

Lol  I laughed out loud for real. 

Your rant ending with blaming Mularkey felt so right but also so wrong lol 

So I put Mariota's playoff bulk stats through 16 games and it's actually similar to the stats I'd thought he'd post this season

3672 yards/32 TDs/8 INTs/664 rushing yards

Same with Corey Davis minus the TDs

72 Rec./784 Yards/16 TDs

Really hoping both can build off their playoff performances.

That was the worst ending I ever seen. Horrible for going for the onside kick. Stupid for waiting till after the 2 min warning to use your last 2 timeouts when the Steelers could of had them punting after the 2 min warning. Then after the intentional grounding the Steelers should have kicked a FG to attempt another onside kick since you needed one again anyway 

Archived