GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

And he has officially lost me....
If he holds true to this.....he should be fired. 

Yeah, that should be the case indeed, if he sticks with Robiskie and some of his current staff. Don't know what "at this time" is supposed to mean in this case, but they should be looking for some replacements, and soon.

Our organization has made loving each other a priority over winning championships. As long as everyone gets along and likes each other, if the coaches like each other and the players like the coaches, then we will continue to bumble around season after season, possibly making a playoff run or two, like that turd in a truck stop that won't flush.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jags doing everything in their power to make me root for the Patriots.

Can you blame them? They've got two members of your defense calling him every name under the sun and he goes out and plays a great game leading them to the AFC Championship. Of course they're gonna come out and defend him and rip your guys.

Just now, paul-mac said:

Can you blame them? They've got two members of your defense calling him every name under the sun and he goes out and plays a great game leading them to the AFC Championship. Of course they're gonna come out and defend him and rip your guys.

I’d say that Jurrell Casey’s comments might literally be the last thing they should be worrying about right now. Especially since the best defense in the NFL just spent three quarters getting torched and are seven days away from playing in Foxboro with a SB trip on the line.

And Bortles didn’t even play well today.

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Wait are you a Jags fan who's seriously lurking this thread right now? 

Archived