GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I laughed.

I'm not even trying to be a tool about it, my homie, Casey is just in a totally different league. Jackson isn't a scrub or anything, it's just Casey has been carrying damn near our entire front 7 for 5+ years now. No comparison. 

15 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

If Mike Mularkey thinks that Robiskie did a good job then he needs to be fired along with his buddy Robiskie heck take Jason Michael with him too. Horrendous if this is even remotely true.

Robinson I think needs to make the call sooner than later. I am really starting to slide to the fire Mularkey side now. Disgraceful seems like he is more worried about playing coach with his buddies than the Titans best interests.

Also while Jurrell Casey was dumb for saying what he said (though he wasn't wrong) Malik Jackson should shut his mouth as the Titans beat them twice this year and the Titans couldn't even play a complete game all year. Needs to worry about the Patriots next week.

He is right about 1 thing... They're headed to the AFCCG and we're home. If nothing else, I hope that burns deep inside the Titans all offseason, and we sweep the Jags again (and improve to 6-0 in the division).

5 minutes ago, imDelusional said:

I'm not even trying to be a tool about it, my homie, Casey is just in a totally different league. Jackson isn't a scrub or anything, it's just Casey has been carrying damn near our entire front 7 for 5+ years now. No comparison. 

Nah, they’re definitely in the same league.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Congrats man. Go enjoy the win.

They just won, headed yo the AFCCG... And they're coming into out little neck of the woods... I dont understand it (although I'm sure wed have some of out own doing the same).

Enjoy it kitty kats. We'll continue our dominance over you in about 8 1/2 months.

I don't really have Jaguars hate, I was rooting for them to beat the Steelers. Lord help me, I have a lot of Steelers hate. 

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Pretty sure both play in the National Football League son.

You're adorable. Didn't have to son me, that's just insult to injury geez. 

At the interest of needing this gameday thread to die off forever and (mainly) laziness, I won't dive any deeper than to say if Jackson and Casey were traded for each other, I reckon it'd take about four games before Casey's dominance was a little less under appreciated by the good ol boys around here. 

Archived