GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm just not worried about getting blown out. It's exactly what should happen. It'll probably happen.

But if we just continue to tune out the noise and go play physical football...anything can happen. Simple as that. Means absolutely zero that nobody is giving us a chance or that people are saying the Pats have 2 bye weeks. Who cares.

I’m hoping Lebeau go & watch that Miami game now I know gronk was suspended that game, but make our DB’s Get in the face of their WR, disguise coverages & occasionally blitz, double gronk. & impose our will & play wit control passion 

4 hours ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I just bought 10 tickets to the game and I'm renting a bus from Albany NY to Foxboro. The other 9 fans are my brothers , mom and some friends who all like New York teams but all hate the pats. Lucky for them I have a fresh Lendell white, finnegan, Chris hope, Randall Godfrey, bullock, Michael griffin , haynesworth, Chris Johnson , Mariota and walker jersey for all of them to wear. Thy might not Titans fans but they will sure be rootin for us come Saturday night. We need all the two tone blue we can get. Titan up 

if anyone is going message me and you can stop by our tail gate. So far I've spoke to about 6 people in Nashville who I know are making it and there going to be stopping by.

Titan up 

I forgot to ask what section did you buy? I’m in the 5th row up top section 318 

2 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

Where are you guys planning to tailgate? I've never been to Foxborough before.

They have a giant lot which the parking price will probably be outrageous but FutureIsWhite said he’ll let us know which spot he’s in also Brent Dougherty from 3HL could also be setting something up so we have to take it day by day but if we meet up at Futures bus that more than fine with me I’ll be bringing some beer 

22 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

They have a giant lot which the parking price will probably be outrageous but FutureIsWhite said he’ll let us know which spot he’s in also Brent Dougherty from 3HL could also be setting something up so we have to take it day by day but if we meet up at Futures bus that more than fine with me I’ll be bringing some beer 

Sounds good to me - I'll check in on here and Dougherty's twitter throughout the week.

Fun times ahead.       I  had zero respect for KC  I figured just not give up broken plays be steady on O and we would be okay.  Well it took a while ....

NE is a different animal. They can run the ball much better then KC.  And Brady is light years better then Smith.   

On O we have lots of problems We can be very predictable so our OL has to come out strong to start something that hasn’t happened much at all this year. Some how we need this find a way to sustain drives. Marcus has to convert those 3-5’s something we have struggled to do coaching staff has to be better designing plays to give Marcus options with the ball

If Mariota and Henry are moving the ball we have a chance. The Pats LBs are not very good in coverage since they have a ton of injuries. If Walker isn’t double covered he should make plays in this game. 

Decker is getting open and just can’t hang on and Davis wasn’t bad last game outside of running the wrong route which lead to pick so we have a chance just have to execute 

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

Fun times ahead.       I  had zero respect for KC  I figured just not give up broken plays be steady on O and we would be okay.  Well it took a while ....

NE is a different animal. They can run the ball much better then KC.  And Brady is light years better then Smith.   

On O we have lots of problems We can be very predictable so our OL has to come out strong to start something that hasn’t happened much at all this year. Some how we need this find a way to sustain drives. Marcus has to convert those 3-5’s something we have struggled to do coaching staff has to be better designing plays to give Marcus options with the ball

I mean KC had the league rushing champ at RB. What hurt them was play calling, but we played the run well for the most part. 

I think Kelce / Hill / Hunt is a way more dangerous trio than Gronk / Cooks / White. But that being said, they have far superior coaching and play calling, and their ultimate strength (TE) is our primary weakness. Pretty much we have to shut down their run game and just try to limit Gronk as much as we can. Will be a lot of bend don't break, but if the D can keep it close anything's possible. Cyp had one good half last week, so maybe we can get another good one this week. If we can run and get an early score then I like our odds of making this competitive. 

8 minutes ago, quiller said:

At worst the Chiefs are just as good as running the ball as NE. They have more yards on the year and a better YPC by half a yard.

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Just spreading my NE knowledge another thing the Titans need to do is get to the field early and check out the turf because the Patriots players say it’s among the worst turf in the league. You wouldn’t know it by how well they play but some of the Patriots hate it

Don't have to worry about that

DS4OURUVwAAd0Uz.jpg

Archived