GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

17 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

They have a giant lot which the parking price will probably be outrageous but FutureIsWhite said he’ll let us know which spot he’s in also Brent Dougherty from 3HL could also be setting something up so we have to take it day by day but if we meet up at Futures bus that more than fine with me I’ll be bringing some beer 

Don't park in the stadium lot (at least that's what I recommend) it'll take you a couple hours after the game to get out.

I like to park in the lots just north of the stadium (between a liquor store and a Ford dealer) on the other side (from the stadium) of Rte. 1. The Stadium will be on your left, these two lots are on the right. You have to make a left to get out after the game but usually they have a cop there letting people out periodically so it goes relatively fast, most of the time (traffic and getting out after the game are often two of the biggest headaches of a trip to Foxboro.

Have fun though. I'm excited about this match-up, I think it'll be closer than expected. Ultimately, I think our pass catching RB's and Gronk will be the difference.

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Don't park in the stadium lot (at least that's what I recommend) it'll take you a couple hours after the game to get out.

I like to park in the lots just north of the stadium (between a liquor store and a Ford dealer) on the other side (from the stadium) of Rte. 1. The Stadium will be on your left, these two lots are on the right. You have to make a left to get out after the game but usually they have a cop there letting people out periodically so it goes relatively fast, most of the time (traffic and getting out after the game are often two of the biggest headaches of a trip to Foxboro.

Have fun though. I'm excited about this match-up, I think it'll be closer than expected. Ultimately, I think our pass catching RB's and Gronk will be the difference.

Thanks for the tip I’m from Revere so I don’t go to any Pats games to often. If the Titans fans are tailgating I plan on hanging out after the game to kill time as well 

30 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Staawwwwppppp : (

Not my fault I’m worried like Hell this weekend. I’m worried we won’t win because I asked to just get us this far so I’m worried I’m only going to get what I asked for. 

Heres my question though I think I know the answer but I’ll ask anyway. Do Robiskie Lebeau or Mularkey have it in them to do something different to show something the Pats havnt seen before? I’m not talking about line Adoree up at WR and send him deep but do the Titans coaches have it in them to tell our CBs get physical with the Pats WRs and TEs? Do the Titans have it in them to run Davis vertical do they have it in them to use Taywan Taylor in the slot like the Pats use Hogan or Amendola? Will we see the best game played and called by this team ever on Saturday night or will they be like every other mediocre team that comes into Gillette and just implodes?

My local radio crew really struggles knowing some of the Titans for instance they were naming 3 Titans that suck and don’t have to really worry about and one guy said Woodyard. The one smart thing the guy did say was he’s worried Mularkey craps his pants Sat night so that was a legitimate take

If anyone knows Greg Bedard he was on he has a little better understanding of the team he said the 3 key Titans to stop are Mariota Walker and Casey. The 3 Titans he has no faith in on Sunday are Cyprien because of the way he handled Kelce early in the game. His 2nd Titan he had no faith in is Corey’s Davis because he’s done nothing all year. (Ironically Eric Rowe blows and could be on Davis so if Davis ever has a coming out party it could be this week) and the last Titans he thinks has a bad game is Ty Smith he thinks the Pats will go after him a ton.

overall Bedard really likes Casey and really likes Mariota but blames the Titans coaches for the bad scheme and the reason Mariota hasn’t leaped yet.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Didn't he have two 70+ runs as the game was about over this year? I'm going to assume they were out of 13 and 6 OL personnel.

Personnel on the Texans TD run:

GMz9xq0PT-2mSZ3glZuJ2A.png

KKLgQppqRHOyGiUlQZVSsA.png

So this fits the 6 OL/2TE/1WR/1 RB set.

kk6kZ70ZSXiyCZYi18hCIw.png

aKuPQ2OZQfKsZHKp1rWCBA.png

And this does as well.

So yeah, the 6 OL/2 TE/1 WR/1 RB boosted by 147 yards on two plays.

Archived