DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

7 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

Fournette told Prime Time he heard his critique last week when Deion called him the 'Tip-Toe Burglar' Fournette said that pissed him off and focused him for this week 

Jalen might break twitter tonight

Jalen I love you...We all love you but you killing me 

Dont do what Pittsburgh did. I know he is amped but dont overlook the GOAT after our defense got torched for 42. Just be ready to go bc you know they will be. I hope you and the other 52 bring it. All hands on deck boys

You are still the best trash talker in the league lol

Edit: Also what the heck does tip toe burgular mean?

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Jalen I love you...We all love you but you killing me 

Dont do what Pittsburgh did. I know he is amped but dont overlook the GOAT after our defense got torched for 42. Just be ready to go bc you know they will be. I hope you and the other 52 bring it. All hands on deck boys

You are still the best trash talker in the league lol

Edit: Also what the heck does tip toe burgular mean?

Lol Deion meant he was tip toeing to the hole and he wasn't hitting it like the dog he knows Fournette is.. you don't want to get Brady riled up but this could propel the city to knew heights if he fails he'll be Mike Mitchell.. but if he succeeds he'll elevate his brand and the city.. and Ramsey will be our Namath for restoring Jags back to prominence.. these guys are ahead of schedule to me we are playing with house money now nobody expected us to make the playoffs this fast or go this deep this soon we are playing with house money. But I think these guys understand the magnitude of what they're facing and I think they are driven to prove people wrong.. even if its not this year (IT WILL BE THIS YEAR) than next year you gotta believe. Its finally a room full of Alpha Males type a personalities I don't see these guys going away anytime soon.

I don’t know. Maybe this is me being a homer and trying to rationalize my team’s behavior. But it’s an event that the fans came to see the team after a game. Jalen playing hype man and telling the fans they’re winning the Super Bowl just seems like him trying to energize the fans. We’ll see how he responds going forward, but to me it seems different than talking about a future matchup.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not this BS again...

This from the same guy who complained that a tweet about how 3 of the remaining 4 teams had top 5 defenses didn’t find a way to talk about the Pats.

But knowing what Coughlin teams do to Brady in big moments, I’d consider resting him too. Live to fight another season. That old body can’t take many more of those beatings.

Yahoo! Congrats Fellas, our teams won!

Would've came and hung out with you guys like I planned but at 10:30 I got told to buy 2 Vikings tickets and a buddy of mine was picking us up for the trek to head up to the game.
Made it thru a blizzard, but I was supporting you guys through my Ipad watching the game!

Hope none of our players are in the Pro Bowl and we can meet up in the Superbowl!

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

I don’t know. Maybe this is me being a homer and trying to rationalize my team’s behavior. But it’s an event that the fans came to see the team after a game. Jalen playing hype man and telling the fans they’re winning the Super Bowl just seems like him trying to energize the fans. We’ll see how he responds going forward, but to me it seems different than talking about a future matchup.

He definitely isnt calling a NFC team out like he is overlooking the Pats and I understand the fans are there and he wants to put on a show

Archived