DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

Sounds like Colvin has had the flu at least since during the game on Sunday. That’s why he was puking.

I assume he’ll be ready to go for the game. Throw on an IV drip on Saturday to make sure he’s completely hydrated, and he should be fine.

Just now, iPwn said:

I almost expect that to be what they do next year too. Someone else at SLB though, I would guess.

Yeah, I do like Blair but not sure he is an ideal SLB.

Has shown up a few times when he's gotten a shot to play though. Definitely looks like a solid depth LB.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I do like Blair but not sure he is an ideal SLB.

Has shown up a few times when he's gotten a shot to play though. Definitely looks like a solid depth LB.

Yup. He’s shown some good things. But I think it’s too small of a sample size, and his body is too small for the role he would have to play, for me to be comfortable with him there as a starter.

Ideally, he’s the 4th LB though. If one of Telvin or Jack goes down, you put the other at MLB and slot Brown at WILL.

I know I should know this, but I don’t. Who has the dot on their helmet?

Just now, iPwn said:

Yup. He’s shown some good things. But I think it’s too small of a sample size, and his body is too small for the role he would have to play, for me to be comfortable with him there as a starter.

Ideally, he’s the 4th LB though. If one of Telvin or Jack goes down, you put the other at MLB and slot Brown at WILL.

I know I should know this, but I don’t. Who has the dot on their helmet?

Quite sure it's Myles.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Quite sure it's Myles.

I know that’s what they wanted to do when they tried to get Myles to play MLB. But they felt they were putting too much on his plate all at once, so I don’t know if they scrapped the headset part of it then too. Gonna go research. It’s probably him, but I want to be sure.

Archived