DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

42 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So amped! Wont be posting obviously during since I’ll be freezing at Heinz field. Check me out, goaline, visitor side 6 rows up right in the middle. Probably all black with a Jags stocking cap

Hard to picture you in a stocking cap.

I8CZK.gif

18 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Man, even the big media is all over the Pittsburgh and have them heading to New England and basically overlooking the Jags.

I would find that annoying.

I hope the Jags just come out and pound the piss out of them again.

I hate the Steelers, I am all in for you guys again.

I have no problem with the media treating us like we’re going to lose. Pittsburgh is the favorite. They deserve to be. Ben vs Brady is huge and draws all the attention, and I’m fine with people expecting that matchup.

My only problem is when it’s explicitly said that we stand no chance because of Blake. As if our team is incapable of winning games against good teams because of him. It’s lazy.

If you want to tell me that you think Blake is going to have a bad game and it’s going to cost them, I have no problem with that. He’s absolutely capable of doing so. If you want to show me stats on how players like Blake perform in the playoffs, and it’s all bad, I’m all for it. If you want to show me 1045 different metrics that show the Jaguars will lose, I’m all for it. If you want to predict a blow out and predict 3 picks from Blake, go for it. But don’t make it an absolute that “as long as Blake Bortles is the QB, the Jaguars don’t stand a chance”. It’s lazy and just plain bad analysis. The Jaguars do stand a chance. If these teams played 100 times, each one is winning 40. I can’t say with any certainty who wins the other 20, nor can I really have any guess where we end up on Sunday, but both teams are absolutely capable of beating one another.

53 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Good to see. We can’t really afford to be down to whoever would actually start if both Poz and Brown were out. We’re going to need someone to step up and make some plays in the run game and against Bell in the passing game.

Archived